Free utility that generates an in depth report of registry and settings from your PC
- 22 Jun 18 - DocFetcher 1.1.21
- 22 Jun 18 - PowerISO 7.2 (64-bit)
- 22 Jun 18 - IObit Uninstaller 22.214.171.124
- 22 Jun 18 - The Bat! Professional 8.4.0 (64-bit)
- 22 Jun 18 - BlueStacks App Player 126.96.36.1998
- 22 Jun 18 - Cyberduck for Windows 6.6.2
- 22 Jun 18 - Simplenote 1.1.6
- 22 Jun 18 - Atom 1.28.0 (64-bit)
- 22 Jun 18 - Signal Desktop 1.13.0
- 22 Jun 18 - ACID Pro 8.0.5
HijackThis lists the contents of key areas of the Registry and hard drive--areas that are used by both legitimate programmers and hijackers. The program is continually updated to detect and remove new hijacks. It does not target specific programs and URLs, only the methods used by hijackers to force you onto their sites.As a result, false positives are imminent, and unless you're sure about what you're doing, you always should consult with knowledgeable folks before deleting anything. HijackThis inspects your PC browser and operating system settings to generate a log file of the current state of your Windows!HijackThis Features: Lists the contents of key areas of the Registry and hard drive Generate reports and presents them in an organ... Read More »
- MalwareFoxMalwareFox AntiMalware 2.74
- Anvi DefenderAnvi Smart Defender 2.5
- Reason CoreReason Core Security 188.8.131.52
- SuperSuperAntiSpyware 6.0.1258
- Sophos CleanSophos Clean 3.7.13 Build 262 (32...
- GridinSoftGridinSoft Anti-Malware 3.2.16
- TDSSKillerKaspersky TDSSKiller 184.108.40.206
- ZemanaZemana AntiMalware Premium 2.74.2...
- Sophos ToolSophos Virus Removal Tool 2.6.1
- RootkitBusterTrend Micro RootkitBuster 5.0.0 B...
- Removal ToolKaspersky Virus Removal Tool 2017
- Ultra AdwareUltra Adware Killer 220.127.116.11
Why choose FileHorse?
Securely download files from our super-fast and secure dedicated linux servers
This software is 100% safe has been successfully scanned with 57 anti-virus programs
(View VirusTotal Report)
All files are in their original form. No installers, download-managers or third party adware