Analyze possible security lapses in your Windows setup
- 16 Jan 18 - Java JDK 9.0.4 (64-bit)
- 16 Jan 18 - Java JRE 9.0.4 (64-bit)
- 16 Jan 18 - Java JRE 8 Update 162 (32-bit)
- 16 Jan 18 - CCleaner 5.39
- 16 Jan 18 - VirtualBox 5.2.6 Build 120293
- 16 Jan 18 - Confide 1.5.7
- 16 Jan 18 - GPU-Z 2.6.0
- 16 Jan 18 - iMyFone Umate Pro 5.0.0
- 16 Jan 18 - Uplay 126.96.36.19938
- 16 Jan 18 - K7 TotalSecurity 15.1.0315
About MBSA (64-bit)
Microsoft Baseline Security Analyzer 64-bit (popularly called by its short name MBSA) is a free tool, designed to help small and medium-sized organizations to assess and beef up the security of their networks. It analyzes the used computer defense tools, and if they are found to be out-of-date, it scans for security updates, and when possible hot fixes are offered. All of this is done through very streamlined and easy to access interface, which enables even inexperience d users and people with small computer technical knowledge to easily get informed about the quality of their networks and software vulnerabilities. Those can include Windows administrative vulnerabilities, database vulnerabilities, state of security updates, weak passwords a... Read More »
- Free FirewallFree Firewall 188.8.131.5223 (32-bit...
- eScaneScan Internet Security Suite 14....
- Password BossPassword Boss 2.0.3214.0
- WindscribeWindscribe 1.80
- StickySticky Password 184.108.40.206
- OkayFreedomOkayFreedom 1.7.4
- ESET InternetESET Internet Security 220.127.116.11...
- Tor BrowserTor Browser 7.0.11
- VeraCryptVeraCrypt 1.21
- TunnelBearTunnelBear 18.104.22.168
- BartVPNBartVPN 1.2.2
- VyprVPNVyprVPN 22.214.171.12450
Why choose FileHorse?
Securely download files from our super-fast and secure dedicated linux servers
This software is 100% safe has been successfully scanned with 56 anti-virus programs
(View VirusTotal Report)
All files are in their original form. No installers, download-managers or third party adware