Analyze possible security lapses in your Windows setup
- 18 Jun 18 - FileZilla 3.34.0 (64-bit)
- 18 Jun 18 - Viber for Windows 9.1.0
- 18 Jun 18 - Movavi Screen Capture Studio 9.5.0
- 18 Jun 18 - Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise 13.6.0....
- 18 Jun 18 - Brackets 1.13
- 18 Jun 18 - K-Lite Codec Pack Full 14.2.5
- 18 Jun 18 - K-Lite Codec Pack Mega 14.2.5
- 18 Jun 18 - K-Lite Codec Pack Basic 14.2.5
- 18 Jun 18 - Infix Pro 7.2.7
- 18 Jun 18 - Bluetooth Driver Installer 188.8.131.52 (64-...
About MBSA (64-bit)
Microsoft Baseline Security Analyzer 64-bit (popularly called by its short name MBSA) is a free tool, designed to help small and medium-sized organizations to assess and beef up the security of their networks. It analyzes the used computer defense tools, and if they are found to be out-of-date, it scans for security updates, and when possible hot fixes are offered. All of this is done through very streamlined and easy to access interface, which enables even inexperience d users and people with small computer technical knowledge to easily get informed about the quality of their networks and software vulnerabilities. Those can include Windows administrative vulnerabilities, database vulnerabilities, state of security updates, weak passwords a... Read More »
- Trend MicroTrend Micro Internet Security 201...
- BartVPNBartVPN 1.2.2
- AxCryptAxCrypt 2.1.1560
- Folder LockFolder Lock 7.7.6
- ShadowsocksShadowsocks 4.0.10
- AVGAVG Internet Security 18.4 Build...
- Trend MicroTrend Micro Password Manager 3.7....
- Event LogEvent Log Explorer 4.6
- Privacy GuardPrivacy Guardian 184.108.40.206
- Hotspot ShieldHotspot Shield 7.8.1
- QustodioQustodio 180.29.952.0
- Dr.WebDr.Web Security Space 11.0.7.0402...
Why choose FileHorse?
Securely download files from our super-fast and secure dedicated linux servers
This software is 100% safe has been successfully scanned with 56 anti-virus programs
(View VirusTotal Report)
All files are in their original form. No installers, download-managers or third party adware