Protect your privacy through a P2P program
- 22 Apr 18 - WinRAR 5.60 Beta 3 (32-bit)
- 22 Apr 18 - Iris 0.9.6.1
- 22 Apr 18 - MeGUI 2836
- 22 Apr 18 - MEmu 5.2.2
- 22 Apr 18 - Zortam Mp3 Media Studio 23.55
- 22 Apr 18 - FlashBoot 3.1b
- 22 Apr 18 - Unreal Commander 3.57 Build 1294
- 22 Apr 18 - AVG Virus Definitions (April 22nd 2018)
- 22 Apr 18 - Chromium 68.0.3404.0
- 22 Apr 18 - Avast Virus Definitions VPS April 22nd 20...
PeerBlock is excellent free security program that scans the connection you make with various websites while browsing online, and determines which one of them contains malicious software or aggressive advertisements. With very simple user interface, novice users can control the connections of their computer, effectively severing connection with the servers that are sending unwanted content, advertisement, p2p connections, hacker connections and more. By shutting connection to those servers your computer remains safe, and by using predefined lists you can deny access to wide variety of domains, governments, corporations or even domains from entire countries. First version of PeerBlock appeared on the internet on 27 September 2009, created wit... Read More »
- VPN UnlimitedVPN Unlimited 4.20
- USB BlockUSB Block 1.7.2
- Quick HealQuick Heal Total Security 17.0 (3...
- KasperskyKaspersky Total Security 184.108.40.206...
- BitdefenderBitdefender Home Scanner 220.127.116.11...
- F-SecureF-Secure Internet Security 17.0
- CCProxyCCProxy 8.0 Build 20180307
- ProxifierProxifier 3.31
- Kerio ControlKerio Control 9.2.5 Build 2619
- KeePassKeePass 2.38
- Folder LockerAnvi Folder Locker 1.2.1370.0
- AxCryptAxCrypt 2.1.1547
Why choose FileHorse?
Securely download files from our super-fast and secure dedicated linux servers
This software is 100% safe has been successfully scanned with 61 anti-virus programs
(View VirusTotal Report)
All files are in their original form. No installers, download-managers or third party adware