Protect your privacy through a P2P program
- 15 Jul 18 - VueScan 9.6.12 (64-bit)
- 15 Jul 18 - ProgDVB 7.24.3 (64-bit)
- 15 Jul 18 - Directory Lister 2.29 (64-bit)
- 15 Jul 18 - AVG Virus Definitions (July 15th 2018)
- 15 Jul 18 - Chromium 69.0.3493.0
- 14 Jul 18 - Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise 13.6.4....
- 14 Jul 18 - Atom 1.28.2 (64-bit)
- 14 Jul 18 - IceCream Screen Recorder 5.75
- 14 Jul 18 - CodeLobster IDE 1.2.0
- 14 Jul 18 - Zortam Mp3 Media Studio 23.85
PeerBlock is excellent free security program that scans the connection you make with various websites while browsing online, and determines which one of them contains malicious software or aggressive advertisements. With very simple user interface, novice users can control the connections of their computer, effectively severing connection with the servers that are sending unwanted content, advertisement, p2p connections, hacker connections and more. By shutting connection to those servers your computer remains safe, and by using predefined lists you can deny access to wide variety of domains, governments, corporations or even domains from entire countries. First version of PeerBlock appeared on the internet on 27 September 2009, created wit... Read More »
- StickySticky Password 220.127.116.11
- AvastAvast Internet Security 2017 18.5...
- FreegateFreegate 7.64
- Anti-PornAnti-Porn 18.104.22.168
- SpeedifySpeedify 6.3.2 Build 5457
- Avira SuiteAvira Optimization Suite 1.2.116....
- HP SimplePassHP SimplePass 8.01.46
- Ad-AwareAd-Aware Total Security 12.2.889....
- ComodoComodo Internet Security 22.214.171.124...
- Pass DepotPassword Depot 11.0.7
- Private AccessPrivate Internet Access 0.79
- VPN UnlimitedVPN Unlimited 4.24
Why choose FileHorse?
Securely download files from our super-fast and secure dedicated linux servers
This software is 100% safe has been successfully scanned with 61 anti-virus programs
(View VirusTotal Report)
All files are in their original form. No installers, download-managers or third party adware