Protect your privacy through a P2P program
PeerBlock is excellent free security program that scans the connection you make with various websites while browsing online, and determines which one of them contains malicious software or aggressive advertisements. With very simple user interface, novice users can control the connections of their computer, effectively severing connection with the servers that are sending unwanted content, advertisement, p2p connections, hacker connections and more. By shutting connection to those servers your computer remains safe, and by using predefined lists you can deny access to wide variety of domains, governments, corporations or even domains from entire countries. First version of PeerBlock appeared on the internet on 27 September 2009, created wit... Read More »
- 22 Jan 18 - Opera 50.0 Build 2762.67 (32-bit)
- 22 Jan 18 - RogueKiller 184.108.40.206
- 22 Jan 18 - Cyberfox 52.6.1 (64-bit)
- 22 Jan 18 - QTranslate 6.5.0
- 22 Jan 18 - Simple Sticky Notes 4.1
- 22 Jan 18 - IObit Malware Fighter Free 220.127.116.1188
- 22 Jan 18 - WhatsApp for Windows 0.2.8082 (64-bit)
- 22 Jan 18 - NetWorx 6.1.1
- 22 Jan 18 - GoodSync 10.7.4.4
- 22 Jan 18 - GlassWire 2.0.84
- Folder ProtectFolder Protect 2.0.4
- WebrootWebroot SecureAnywhere Internet S...
- Ashampoo PPAshampoo Privacy Protector 1.1.3....
- BoxcryptorBoxcryptor 2.22.706
- OkayFreedomOkayFreedom 1.7.4
- Ad-AwareAd-Aware Total Security 12.2.889....
- Privacy GuardPrivacy Guardian 18.104.22.168
- GlassWireGlassWire 2.0.84
- Free FirewallFree Firewall 22.214.171.12423 (32-bit...
- AviraAvira Internet Security Suite 15....
- USB SecureUSB Secure 2.1.5
- WinGateWinGate 9.1.2
Why choose FileHorse?
Securely download files from our super-fast and secure dedicated linux servers
This software is 100% safe has been successfully scanned with 61 anti-virus programs
(View VirusTotal Report)
All files are in their original form. No installers, download-managers or third party adware