OpenVPN Connect 3.3.4 (64-bit) LATEST
Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 64
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
OpenVPN Connect 2022 full offline installer setup for PC 32bit/64bit
If you have an OpenVPN Access Server, it is recommended to download the OpenVPN Connect GUI client desktop app directly from your own Access Server, as it will then come pre-configured for use for VPN for Windows. The version available here contains no configuration to make a connection, although it can be used to update an existing installation and retain settings.
The latest line of OpenVPN GUI for PC software available for the major platforms features a new and improved user interface, making the experience of installing and using the OpenVPN Connect for Windows software a snap. With an easy-to-use import feature, you can import profiles straight from your OpenVPN Access Server or just import a saved profile from disk.
How to Install the Windows client
- Download the MSI file
- Open and start the setup wizard.
- Give permissions to install on your Windows OS.
- Complete the Connect Setup Wizard.
- The logo displays in your tray (bottom right) with DISCONNECTED status.
- Click on the icon to start the Onboarding Tour.
- Review how to import a profile from a server by entering the Access Server Hostname and credentials or uploading a profile from your computer.
- Agree to the data collection use and retention policies after reviewing them.
- Import a profile, either from the server or from a file.
Also Available: Download OpenVPN Connect for Mac