All devices and storage services in one place for integrated search and playback
- 16 Jul 18 - Spotify 18.104.22.1687
- 16 Jul 18 - Camtasia Studio 2018.0.1 (64-bit)
- 16 Jul 18 - JANDI 0.24.3
- 16 Jul 18 - IObit Malware Fighter Free 22.214.171.12409
- 16 Jul 18 - VEGAS Pro 15.0 Build 384 (64-bit)
- 16 Jul 18 - Signal Desktop 1.14.1
- 16 Jul 18 - Smart Defrag 6.0.1 Build 116
- 16 Jul 18 - Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise 13.6.5....
- 16 Jul 18 - SoftPerfect Network Scanner 7.1.6
- 16 Jul 18 - Polaris Office 8.1.650.29602
About Samsung Link (32-bit)
Enjoy easy access to all your content - anywhere anytime - with Samsung Link (formerly AllShare). You can access and manage photos and documents on the go directly from any device. Play content from your remote devices on your large screen TV. Pictures and videos taken with your smartphone and Wi-Fi camera are automatically saved to your storage device. Easy and convenient, Samsung LinkStart Samsung Link and sign in with your Samsung account! Register multiple devices including your PC, smart phone, tablet, TV, camera, HomeSync, BD-HDD and more in a few simple steps. Content stored in registered devices can be accessed wirelessly on any device. A simple UI layout allows anyone to easily navigate and use Samsung Link.Gather scattered content... Read More »
- Dr.FoneDr.Fone Toolkit for Android 8.3.3
- BlackBerryBlackBerry Desktop Software 7.1.0...
- Intel NetworkIntel Network Adapter Driver 23.1...
- .NET.NET Framework Version 4.7.2
- iFreeUpiFreeUp 126.96.36.19993
- HiSuiteHiSuite 188.8.131.527
- Driver UpdaterAuslogics Driver Updater 184.108.40.206
- Intel GraphicsIntel Graphics Driver 220.127.116.11...
- DriverMaxDriverMax 9.45
- TouchCopyTouchCopy 16.33 (32-bit)
- LG BridgeLG Bridge 1.2.42
- Driver UpdaterAshampoo Driver Updater 1.2.1
Why choose FileHorse?
Securely download files from our super-fast and secure dedicated linux servers
This software is 100% safe has been successfully scanned with 57 anti-virus programs
All files are in their original form. No installers, download-managers or third party adware