Prevent of spyware and other potentially unwanted software
- 19 Jul 18 - Opera 54.0 Build 2952.60 (64-bit)
- 19 Jul 18 - WPS Office Free 2016 10.2.0.7439
- 19 Jul 18 - WPS Office Pro 2016 10.2.0.7439
- 19 Jul 18 - Imo Messenger for Windows 1.3.0
- 19 Jul 18 - SmartGit 18.1.4
- 19 Jul 18 - Audials One 2018.1.49500.0
- 19 Jul 18 - Audials Tunebite 2018.1.49500.0
- 19 Jul 18 - Vivaldi 1.15.1147.55 (64-bit)
- 19 Jul 18 - ProgDVB 7.24.4 (64-bit)
- 19 Jul 18 - RogueKiller 188.8.131.52
The most important step you can take is to secure your system. And SpywareBlaster is the most powerful protection program available. Spyware, adware, browser hijackers, and dialers are some of the most annoying and pervasive threats on the Internet today. By simply browsing a web page, you could find your computer to be the brand-new host of one of these unwanted fiends!SpywareBlaster can be used in conjunction with all modern web browsers such as Google Chrome, Mozila Firefox, Internet Explorer, Netscape, Safari, Seamonkey, and can be run on all version of windows after (and including) Windows XP.Why SpywareBlaster?Powerful, Proven ProtectionHelp keep the bad guys out with protection for your favorite web browser - including Internet Explo... Read More »
- Junkware ToolJunkware Removal Tool 8.1.4
- CybereasonCybereason RansomFree 184.108.40.206
- USB DiskUSB Disk Security 220.127.116.11
- Trojan RemoverTrojan Remover 6.9.5 Build 2959
- Sophos CleanSophos Clean 3.7.13 Build 262 (32...
- Malware HunterMalware Hunter 18.104.22.1683
- WinPatrolWinPatrol 35.5.2017.8
- USB SecurityUSB Security Suite 1.4.2
- BitdefenderBitdefender Anti-Ransomware 1.0.1...
- Heimdal PROHeimdal PRO 2.5.111
- GridinSoftGridinSoft Anti-Ransomware 0.9.4....
- Reason CoreReason Core Security 22.214.171.124
Why choose FileHorse?
Securely download files from our super-fast and secure dedicated linux servers
This software is 100% safe has been successfully scanned with 61 anti-virus programs
(View VirusTotal Report)
All files are in their original form. No installers, download-managers or third party adware