A powerful and simple disk defragmentation system tool for Windows
About UltraDefrag (32-bit)
UltraDefrag is a powerful Open Source Defragmentation tool for the Windows Platform. It can defragment any system files including registry hives and paging file. Also one of the main goals of UltraDefrag is doing the job as fast and reliable as possible.When files consist of many little fragments scattered around the disk the computer needs more mechanical work to read them. Because of that the disk access becomes slower.UltraDefrag reduces the file fragmentation, thus it makes disk operations faster. Also the program can optimize a whole disk by placing small files close to each other, sorted by path (or other criteria). After the disk optimization less mechanical work is needed to read groups of small files. This reduces startup times of ... Read More »
- 21 Jan 18 - Winstep Nexus Dock 18.1
- 21 Jan 18 - K-Lite Codec Tweak Tool 6.2.6
- 21 Jan 18 - Chromium 65.0.3328.0
- 20 Jan 18 - Toggl Desktop 7.4.90
- 20 Jan 18 - Cyberfox 52.6.0 (64-bit)
- 20 Jan 18 - ProgDVB 7.22.6 (64-bit)
- 20 Jan 18 - XAMPP 7.2.1
- 20 Jan 18 - Password Safe 3.45
- 20 Jan 18 - x264 Video Codec r2901 (64-bit)
- 20 Jan 18 - GoodSync 10.7.3.3
- Avast CleanupAvast Browser Cleanup 12.1.2272.1...
- MiniToolMiniTool Partition Wizard Free 10...
- Norton RemoveNorton Removal and Reinstall Tool...
- DiskRecoveryO&O DiskRecovery Professional 12....
- WinToUSBWinToUSB 3.9
- ShutUp10O&O ShutUp10 1.6.1395
- Paragon DiskParagon Disk Wiper 10.1.25.328 (3...
- Data RecoveryMiniTool Power Data Recovery Free...
- Avira RegistryAvira Registry Cleaner 22.214.171.124
- Disk DefragAuslogics Disk Defrag 126.96.36.199
- SlimCleanerSlimCleaner 4.0.30878.55015
- Cloud BoosterCloud System Booster 3.6
Why choose FileHorse?
Securely download files from our super-fast and secure dedicated linux servers
This software is 100% safe has been successfully scanned with 67 anti-virus programs
(View VirusTotal Report)
All files are in their original form. No installers, download-managers or third party adware