AnyBurn 5.0 (64-bit) LATEST
Windows XP64 / Vista64 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 64
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
AnyBurn (64-bit) 2020 full offline installer setup for PC
ISO file is a sector-by-sector copy of the compact disc. An ISO file contains all information on the disc and is the most popular disc image format for compact disc. You can copy an optical disc to ISO file, store it on your hard drive, and when needed, burn the ISO file to a blank disc to create a copy of the original disc.
An NRG file is a type of compact disc image file created by Nero application. It is an exact copy of CD, DVD, or Blu-ray disc. NRG file can be used to back up the whole content of the compact disc and can create a new copy of the original disc by burning the nrg file to a new disc when needed. With the app, you can convert nrg file to iso file, or burn the nrg file to a compact disc directly. To burn NRG file to an optical disc, please download this software.
DMG files are a macOS disc image file. It is commonly used on the macOS system, just like ISO file on Windows. Most of Mac OSX software is packed into a dmg file, which can be mounted as a volume within the OSX Finder, thus you can install the software without using a physical disc. It can extract dmg file, convert dmg file to iso format, or burn dmg file to a new disc directly.
AnyBurn can burn iso file and other popular optical disc image files, including nrg, dmg, bin, cue, mdf, mds, daa, and etc. It will automatically analyze image formats before burning. It supports burning to CD, DVD, or Blu-ray discs. If the destination disc is re-writable and not empty, it will prompt you to erase the disc before burning.
AnyBurn can copy the compact disc to ISO file or other image formats. It supports copying CD, DVD, or Blu-ray disc to ISO file. The ISO file is an exact copy of the source disc. You can copy the compact disc to an ISO file, store it on the hard drive, then burn the ISO file to a new disc to create a copy of the original disc, or mount it as a virtual drive.
A .DMG file is the disc image file used by MAC OSX. It is an exact copy of a hard disk or compact disk. The DMG file can be burned to a CD or mount as a normal volume on Macintosh computers. Usually, the data in the DMG file is stored in a compressed format. On a Windows PC, Any Burn can convert DMG file to ISO format, or burn it to a blank CD / DVD disc.
ISO file is an exact copy of the compact disc. You can copy the compact disc to an ISO file, store the ISO file on your hard drive, and burn it to a new disc when necessary to replicate the original disc. AnyBur, you can edit the ISO file before burning it to a compact disc. To edit an ISO file, please download the program now!
Free Solutions for CD / DVD / Blu-ray burning and imaging:
- Burn to CD / DVD / Bluray discs...
- Create Audio CD from mp3 / m4a / flac / ape / wma / wav...
- Rip Audio CD to mp3 / flac / ape / wma / wav files...
- Create and convert disc images files...
- Create a bootable USB drive...
- Support Windows 10, Windows 8 / 8.1, Windows 7...
Features and Highlights
- Burn all CD / DVD / Blu-ray disc image files.
- Backup or add files and folders to CD, DVD, or Bluray disc
- Burn Audio CD which can be played in regular CD player from mp3, m4a, ape, flac, wma files...
- Rip Audio CD to MP3, FLAC, APE, WMA, WAV files.
- Copy disc using sector by sector method.
- Create image files from hard disk files or CD / DVD / BD discs.
- Convert disc image files between various formats.
- Create bootable USB drive for Windows 7, 8, 10, or Linux
- Support both 32-bit and 64-bit Windows.