Mobile App Automation Made Awesome! Automation for Apps
Key details about this download
- You will be redirected to an external website to complete the download
- This file is safe and scanned with 70 antivirus apps
- All files are in original form. FileHorse does not repack or modify downloads in any way
- OperaOpera 99.0 Build 4788.31 (64-bit)
- MailbirdMailbird 220.127.116.11
- MalwarebytesMalwarebytes Premium 4.5.28
- PhotoshopAdobe Photoshop CC 2023 24.5 (64-...
- TradingViewTradingView - Track All Markets
- Adobe AcrobatAdobe Acrobat Pro DC 2023.001.201...
- BlueStacksBlueStacks App Player 5.11.100
- PC RepairPC Repair 1.0.3
- PDFelementWondershare PDFelement 9.5.8
- Trade IdeasTrade Ideas - AI Stock Trading Si...
- Premiere ProAdobe Premiere Pro CC 2023 23.4
- CapCutCapCut 2.1.0
Appium is an open-source test automation framework for use with native, hybrid, and mobile web apps. Native apps are those written using iOS, Android, Windows SDKs, and much more.Note: Appium Desktop is unsupported, no longer maintained, and has known security vulnerabilities. The recommendation is to use version 2.0 in the future.Migrating from Appium 1.x to Appium 2.x (Link)A comprehensive guide for users of Appium 1.x who intend to transition to Appium 2.x. This guide outlines the crucial changes that may impact your existing environments or test suites, as well as provides step-by-step instructions on how to migrate them effectively to maintain compatibility with Appium 2.0.OverviewAppium is a comprehensive open-source project and softw... Read More »
- DelphiEmbarcadero Delphi
- phpMyAdminphpMyAdmin 5.2.1
- JD-GUIJD-GUI 1.6.6
- CSS ValidatorCSS HTML Validator 2023 23.0200
- OpenSSLOpenSSL 3.0.8 (32-bit)
- PHPPHP 8.2.6 (32-bit)
- SmartGitSmartGit 22.1.5
- SourceGuardianSourceGuardian 14.0
- W32DASMW32DASM 8.93
- CryEngineCryEngine 5.6
Why choose FileHorse?
Securely download files from our super-fast and secure dedicated linux servers
This product is 100% safe has been successfully scanned with more than 70 antivirus programs
We serve all files as they were released. We do not use bundlers or download-managers