Asuswrt-Merlin RT-AX58U 384.18 LATEST
Windows 7 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 / Windows 10 64
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
Asuswrt-Merlin 2020 full offline installer setup for PC 32bit/64bit
This means the Asuswrt Merlin app retains full support for NAT acceleration (sometimes referred to as "hardware acceleration"), enhanced NTFS performance (through the proprietary drivers used by Asus from either Paragon or Tuxera), and the Asus exclusive features such as AiCloud or the Trend Micro-powered AiProtection. The new feature addition is very low on the list of priorities for this project.
Asuswrt is the name of the firmware developed by Asus for use on all their recent routers. It was originally based on Tomato and got extensively modified by Asus over the years as they added their own features to it.
Asuswrt-Merlin officially supports the following router models:
- RT-AC66U_B1 (same firmware as the RT-AC68U)
- RT-AC68U (including revisions C1 and E1)
- RT-AC68P (same firmware as RT-AC68U)
- RT-AC68UF (same firmware as RT-AC68U)
- RT-AC1900 (same firmware as RT-AC68U)
- RT-AC1900P (same firmware as RT-AC68U)
- RT-AC86U (starting with version 382.1)
- RT-AC2900 (same firmware as RT-AC86U)
- RT-AX3000 (same firmware as RT-AX58U)
The following models are no longer officially supported:
Note: the U, R, and W variants are all supported, as they are the exact same hardware and firmware, only different marketing SKUs or different case color.