Google Backup and Sync LATEST
Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10 / Windows 11
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
You probably keep your most important files and photos in different places—your computer, your phone, various SD cards, and that digital camera you use from time to time. It can be a challenge to keep all these things safe, backed up, and organized, so today we’re introducing Google Backup and Sync app.
It’s a simpler, speedier and more reliable way to protect the files and photos that mean the most to you. This new tool replaces the existing Google Photos desktop uploader and Drive for PC.
How to Install
- On your computer, click Download Backup and Sync Software.
- Read the Terms of Service and click Agree and download.
- After it’s downloaded, open installbackupandsync.exe.
- If you see a window asking if you want to allow the program to make changes on your computer, click Yes.
- If you’re asked to restart your computer, do it now.
- Start Backup and Sync app.
- Sign in with your Google Account username and password.
- Choose your sync settings and click Next.