Removes all kind of Threats and Protects your Windows PC!
- 21 Oct 18 - SMPlayer 18.10.0 (64-bit)
- 21 Oct 18 - CrystalDiskMark 6.0.2
- 21 Oct 18 - MKVToolNix 28.0.0 (64-bit)
- 21 Oct 18 - Chromium 71.0.3588.0
- 21 Oct 18 - CrystalDiskInfo 7.8.2
- 21 Oct 18 - save2pc 18.104.22.1682
- 20 Oct 18 - MediaMonkey 22.214.171.1241
- 20 Oct 18 - PlayOn 4.5.2 Build 23519
- 20 Oct 18 - Nero 2019 Platinum 126.96.36.199
- 20 Oct 18 - Unity 2018.2.13
About MalwareFox AntiMalware
MalwareFox AntiMalware detects and removes all kind of known and unknown malware! Antivirus often misses out annoying pop-up ads, unwanted apps, spyware, identity thieves, ransomware, and more. Antivirus Protection is not Enough for you! There is nothing called as 100% Perfect Antivirus. Although it certainly reduces the risk of getting infected but it cannot ensure full safety. No, it doesn't mean you should install two Antivirus. Instead, have antimalware solution to detect what traditional antivirus couldn't. MalwareFox AntiMalware is lightweight, highly optimized and fully compatible with your Antivirus keeping performance unaffected. MalwareFox lets you access all premium features at zero dollar cost for 14 days.How many times your bro... Read More »
- Ultra AdwareUltra Adware Killer 188.8.131.52
- Trojan KillerTrojan Killer 2.0.60
- Anti-MalwareAuslogics Anti-Malware 184.108.40.206
- Comodo CleanComodo Cleaning Essentials 10.0.0...
- Anti-KeyloggerSpyShelter Anti-Keylogger Premium...
- Anvi DefenderAnvi Smart Defender 2.5
- TDSSKillerKaspersky TDSSKiller 220.127.116.11
- HitmanProHitmanPro 3.8.00 Build 295 (32-bi...
- McAfee StingerMcAfee Labs Stinger 18.104.22.16827 (...
- Dr.Web KatanaDr.Web Katana 22.214.171.12440
- BitdefenderBitdefender Anti-Ransomware 1.0.1...
- USB SecurityUSB Security Suite 1.4.2
Why choose FileHorse?
Securely download files from our super-fast and secure dedicated linux servers
This software is 100% safe has been successfully scanned with 57 anti-virus programs
All files are in their original form. No installers, download-managers or third party adware