Windows 7 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 / Windows 10 64
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
Overwatch 2020 full offline installer setup for PC 32bit/64bit
When you enter a game of the game, you'll need to choose a hero to play. Maybe a cannon-toting ape from the moon appeals to you. Perhaps you prefer a time-traveling freedom fighter. Or is a beat-dropping battlefield DJ more your style? Whoever you want to be, there's an Overwatch game hero for you.
The 32nd the game hero "ECHO" is a cutting edge multirole adaptive robot created by Dr. Mina Liao to perform different functions that help humanity and is fully equipped for combat.
PLAYING YOUR ROLE
Tank heroes soak damage and shatter fortified positions, like closely grouped enemies and narrow chokepoints. If you’re a tank, you lead the charge.
Damage heroes seek out, engage, and obliterate the enemy with wide-ranging tools, abilities and play styles. Fearsome but fragile, these heroes require backup to survive.
Support heroes empower their allies by healing, shielding, boosting damage, and disabling foes. As a support, you’re the backbone of your team’s survival.
- Visit a training area and experiment with your abilities against practice bots. Use this mode to hone your skills or learn a new hero.
- Play against AI-controlled opponents on any map you choose. Use these modes to try out different maps and learn how multiple heroes work.
- Square off against other players at your skill level.
- Experimental matches with unique and seasonal rules, plus weekly rewards!
- Compete against other players and work your way up the ranks.
- Change the rules of the game with custom modifiers (like disallowing heroes, increasing Ultimate ability charge rate, etc.).
Build elaborate custom games in the Workshop, with unprecedented scripting tools at your disposal. Set the rules, build a game, and share it with the community! Customize rules, events, conditions, and actions to build entire new game modes. Explore Workshop creations in the game browser and use them as inspiration for your own! Save your creations and share them with other players through the custom game browser.
All players begin at endorsement level 1 and can progress to a max level of 5; every endorsement you receive impacts your endorsement levels. You will also receive a small amount of player experience for endorsing another player. Higher endorsement levels can help you get better groups in the Looking for Group tool.
Your endorsement level can decrease if you do not continue to receive endorsements or leave games before they’re finished. Punishments within the reporting system may also strip players of their endorsement level and place them at level 0.
A random selection of customization options come packaged in Loot Boxes—you’ll unlock one box every time you level up and can purchase more in the in-game Shop. Loot Boxes have a chance to contain credits that you can use to acquire many customization options. You’ll also receive a new Portrait Frame every 10 levels (until you’ve earned them all).
Play your way using the Looking for Group tool! You can control your gameplay experience by hosting a group with custom options, including restricting endorsement level, prior to queueing up for Quick Play, Play vs AI, or any competitive mode. Choose to join a team of like-minded people or assemble your own.
Recommended System Requirements - Can I Run Overwatch
- CPU: Intel Core i5 or AMD Phenom II X3, 2.8 GHz
- CPU SPEED: Info
- RAM: 6 GB
- OS: Windows Vista/7/ 8/10 64-bit (latest Service Pack)
- VIDEO CARD: Nvidia GeForce GTX 660 or ATI Radeon HD 7950
- PIXEL SHADER: 5.0
- VERTEX SHADER: 5.0
- FREE DISK SPACE: 30 GB
- DEDICATED VIDEO RAM: 2 GB