Protect your privacy through a P2P program
- 20 Oct 18 - MediaMonkey 184.108.40.2061
- 20 Oct 18 - PlayOn 4.5.2 Build 23519
- 20 Oct 18 - Nero 2019 Platinum 220.127.116.11
- 20 Oct 18 - Unity 2018.2.13
- 20 Oct 18 - SmartFTP 9.0.2613.0 (32-bit)
- 20 Oct 18 - McAfee Labs Stinger 18.104.22.16827 (32-bit)
- 20 Oct 18 - SoftEther VPN Gate Client Plugin 2018.10....
- 19 Oct 18 - Callnote 5.10.0
- 19 Oct 18 - AirDroid 22.214.171.124
- 19 Oct 18 - RapidTyping 5.3
PeerBlock is excellent free security program that scans the connection you make with various websites while browsing online, and determines which one of them contains malicious software or aggressive advertisements. With very simple user interface, novice users can control the connections of their computer, effectively severing connection with the servers that are sending unwanted content, advertisement, p2p connections, hacker connections and more. By shutting connection to those servers your computer remains safe, and by using predefined lists you can deny access to wide variety of domains, governments, corporations or even domains from entire countries. First version of PeerBlock appeared on the internet on 27 September 2009, created wit... Read More »
- ZoneAlarmZoneAlarm Free Firewall 15.3.064....
- KasperskyKaspersky Total Security 126.96.36.199...
- Vault ManagerPassword Vault Manager Enterprise...
- Kaspersky VPNKaspersky Secure Connection 18.0....
- VPN UnlimitedVPN Unlimited 5.0
- Dr.WebDr.Web Security Space 11.0.7.0402...
- Ashampoo PPAshampoo Privacy Protector 1.1.3....
- VPN.ExpressVPN.Express 188.8.131.52
- Hide My IPHide My IP 6.0.565
- Meltdown CPUAshampoo Spectre Meltdown CPU Che...
- VIPREVIPRE Advanced Security 10.1.4.33
- VPN GateSoftEther VPN Gate Client Plugin...
Why choose FileHorse?
Securely download files from our super-fast and secure dedicated linux servers
This software is 100% safe has been successfully scanned with 61 anti-virus programs
(View VirusTotal Report)
All files are in their original form. No installers, download-managers or third party adware