PIXresizer 2.0.8 LATEST
Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
In addition, PIXresizer for PC can convert between image formats (JPEG, GIF, BMP, PNG, and TIFF), rotate images, convert to grayscale and resize multiple images in batch mode. It also allows you to keep the original EXIF information from your images. A great companion for webmasters and digital photographers.
Features and Highlights
- Simple Four-Step Workflow and Very easy to use!
- Easy 'Apply recommended' option to make it, even more, user friendly
- Works with single files as well as with multiple files all at once
- Option to convert between graphics formats (.bmp, .gif, .jpg, .png, and .tif)
- Can be used to create thumbnails (takes one move on a slider)
- Smart Ratio Calculation (image proportions can be overruled by the user)
- EXIF support, JPEG compression, TIFF compression, DPI settings
- Runs on Windows 98/ME/NT4/2k/2k3/2k8/XP/V/7/8/10
If you are looking for PIXresizer alternatives, we recommend you to download IceCream Image Resizer or FastStone Photo Resizer.