Sylenth1 3.073 LATEST
Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10 / Windows 11
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
Sylenth1 2023 full offline installer setup for PC 32bit/64bit
Sylenth1 is a Virtual Studio Technology “VST” plugin. To install this plugin, you must first install a VST-enabled host application on your personal computer if you don’t have one installed already.
Think of the Sylenth as an analog synthesizer and virtual instrument which features a wide variety of components that come in handy for music production purposes. Some of these components include sound effects, modulators, filters, and oscillators.
There are 4 oscillators included with this plugin that can produce analog waveforms. As many as 8 stereo voices can be produced with each oscillator. This means you can produce as many as 32 voices for each note. Since 16 polyphony notes exist, you can play 512 voices simultaneously.
In addition, the Sylenth gives users 2 analog-sound filter areas, several modulation capabilities, 2 LFOS, and 2 ADSR envelopes. The sound effects include a distortion effect, arpeggiator, phaser, equalizer, chorus, reverb one, compressor, and delay effect.
In conclusion, the Sylenth1 is what’s called a “smart plugin” and contains Virtual Studio Technology. It has all the right tools for creating great sounds in music projects.
Features and Highlights
- Arpeggiator – 10 different melodic modes, built-in step sequencer with adjustable pitch, velocity and hold settings. Outputs Step Velocity as a modulation source.
- Distortion - Five different types of distortion (overdrive, foldback, clip, decimator, and bit crusher) in full stereo, uses 4x oversampling to minimize aliasing artifacts.
- Phaser - 6-Stage stereo phaser, with 2x oversampling, an embedded LFO, feedback, and frequency spread adjustment.
- Chorus/Flanger – 4-Stage stereo chorus, with 2x oversampling, adjustable delay time, depth, rate, and feedback for flanging effects.
- Equalizer - Bass and treble adjustment by frequency and amplification.
- Delay - Delay module with low and high pass filters, unique echo smearing function, pingpong mode with stereo spreading, independent left, and right delay time, and adjustable stereo width.
- Reverb - Smooth reverb with adjustable pre-delay, damp, size, and stereo width.
- Compressor - Stereo compressor with attack, release, threshold, and ratio settings, which can be used to increase punch, drive, warmth, and analog feel of your sounds.
Note: Limited functionality in demo version.
Also Available: Download Sylenth1 for Mac