XRECODE 1.110 (32-bit) LATEST
Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
XRECODE (32-bit) 2021 full offline installer setup for PC
XRECODE supports most of the common audio formats:
- M4A to WMA, M4A to OGG, M4A to WAV, M4A to FLAC, M4A to APE, M4A to AAC, M4A to AC3, M4A to Wavpack
- MP3 to WMA, MP3 to OGG, MP3 to WAV, MP3 to FLAC, MP3 to APE, MP3 to AAC, MP3 to AC3, MP3 to Wavpack
- WMA to MP3, WMA to OGG, WMA to WAV, WMA to FLAC, WMA to APE, WMA to AAC, WMA to AC3, WMA to Wavpack
- OGG to MP3, OGG to WMA, OGG to WAV, OGG to FLAC, OGG to APE, OGG to AAC, OGG to AC3, OGG to Wavpack
- WAV to MP3, WAV to WMA, WAV to OGG, WAV to FLAC, WAV to APE, WAV to AAC, WAV to AC3, WAV to Wavpack
- FLAC to MP3, FLAC to WMA, FLAC to OGG, FLAC to WAV, FLAC to APE, FLAC to AAC, FLAC to AC3, FLAC to Wavpack
- APE to MP3, APE to WMA, APE to OGG, APE to WAV, APE to FLAC, APE to AAC, APE to AC3, APE to Wavpack
- MPC to MP3, MPC to WMA, MPC to OGG, MPC to WAV, MPC to FLAC, MPC to AAC, MPC to AC3, MPC to Wavpack
- RA to WMA, RA to OGG, RA to WAV, RA to FLAC, RA to APE, RA to AAC, RA to AC3, RA to Wavpack
- Wavpack to MP3, Wavpack to WMA, Wavpack to OGG, Wavpack to WAV, Wavpack to FLAC, WavPack to AAC, WavPack to AC3, Wavpack to APE
- Big WAV, FLAC, APE, WMA, WavPack files to small ones using a CUE file
Features and Highlights
- Works on XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 32/64 bit versions and under Wine.
- Parallel conversion by utilizing the power of multi-core CPUs.
- Support of embedded CUE sheets (for FLAC, WavPack, APE, and TAK files).
- Support of mp4, mka chapters (can split mp4, mka by chapters to any supported format).
- Built-in Metadata editor with Cover Art support.
- Has to support for LossyWav.
- Supports portable mode.
- Merge input files to one large audio file and create a CUE sheet.
- Converting to many formats at once using "Multiple" output mode.
- Grabbing multi-channel Audio CDs to the desired format at once.
- Informative and resizable UI suited even for netbooks.
- Extracting audio from flv, avi, mov, etc. video files (multiple audio streams are supported).
- Can export/import Metadata to/from external files.
- Support for 24/32bit audio files.
Note: 30 days trial version.