Dropbox 2.10.30Date added: September, 16th 2014 - Freeware
Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / XP64 / Vista64 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 / Windows 8 64
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
Dropbox is one of the most popular cloud-focused backup software that is currently used by more than 200 million users to syncs files and directories between home computers, mobile devices, friends, family, colleagues and online storage space that is fully controlled by you. Dropbox simply allows anyone to setup incredibly reliable, safe and intuitive way to backup your files to the cloud and keep those files synced with every device you own and share that synced data with other users of your choice. This way, you can not only use it as a backup service, but as a powerful productivity tool both at home and at work. There is no easier way for two online users to exchange files between each other than with Dropbox.
Put your files into your Dropbox on one computer in a directory of your choice, and they'll be instantly available on any of your other computers that you've installed Dropbox on (Windows, Mac, and Linux too!) Because a copy of your files are stored on Dropbox's secure servers, you can also access them from any computer or mobile device using the Dropbox website.
Dropbox client for Windows is very lightweight and fast, enabling users to set up a local directories that will be synced to the cloud. Small application will then reside in your taskbar, notifying you of the current transfers and enabling you to easily share files or directories with other users.
Free version of Dropbox currently gives each user ability to store online up to 2 GB of data, with easy ways to purchase more with cheap subscription packages.
Your files, anywhere
- Any file you save to Dropbox also instantly saves to your computers, phones, and the Dropbox website.
- 2GB of Dropbox for free, with subscriptions up to 100GB available.
- Your files are always available from the secure Dropbox website.
- Dropbox works with Windows, Mac, Linux, iPad, iPhone, Android and BlackBerry.
- Works even when offline. You always have your files, whether or not you have a connection.
- Dropbox transfers just the parts of a file that change (not the whole thing).
- Manually set bandwidth limits - Dropbox won't hog your connection.
- Shared folders allow people to work together on the same projects and documents.
- Invite friends, family or teammates to a folder. It'll be as if you saved the folder to their computers.
- See other people's changes instantly.
- Create photo galleries viewable by anyone you choose.
- Send a link to any file in your Dropbox using your Public folder.
- Apps for iPhone, iPad, Android, and BlackBerry keep your Dropbox at hand, even on the go.
- Bring your files with you when you're on the go.
- Edit files in your Dropbox from your phone.
- Easily upload your photos and videos to Dropbox.
- Share freely with family and friends.
Your stuff is safe
- Dropbox protects your files without you needing to think about it.
- Dropbox keeps a one-month history of your work.
- Any changes can be undone, and files can be undeleted.
- Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) and AES-256 bit encryption.