Intel Chipset Device Software keeps your system up-to-date!
- 22 Mar 18 - Krita 4.0.0 (64-bit)
- 22 Mar 18 - CrystalDiskInfo 7.6.0
- 22 Mar 18 - Kerio Control 9.2.5 Build 2532
- 22 Mar 18 - Wavebox 3.12.0 (64-bit)
- 22 Mar 18 - CLIQZ 1.19.0
- 22 Mar 18 - Directory Lister 2.25 (64-bit)
- 22 Mar 18 - Boostnote 0.11.3
- 22 Mar 18 - SuperAntiSpyware 6.0.1258
- 22 Mar 18 - Opera 52.0 Build 2871.30 (64-bit)
- 22 Mar 18 - Vivaldi 1.14.1077.60 (64-bit)
About Intel Chipset Device Software
Intel Chipset Device Software is the new name for the Intel Chipset Software Installation Utility; this name will be seen when running the installation package.The Intel Chipset Device Software installs the Windows* INF files. An INF is a text file that provides the operating system with information about a piece of hardware on the system. In the case of the current Intel Chipset Device Software, that information is primarily the product name for the piece of hardware. This allows the operating system to show the correct name for that piece of hardware in Device Manager.The Intel Chipset Device Software does not install drivers for AGP or USB. Do not downloads this utility if your device manufacturer is recommending it to correct an "AGP Dr... Read More »
- Intel NetworkIntel Network Adapter Driver 22.9...
- Kingo AndroidKingo Android Root 1.5.8 Build 33...
- MediaTransWinX MediaTrans 5.1
- Sony PCSony PC Companion 2.10.303
- .NET.NET Framework Version 4.7.1
- SetPointSetPoint 6.67 (32-bit)
- Driver UpdaterAshampoo Driver Updater 1.1.0
- Driver BoosterDriver Booster Free 126.96.36.1998
- Garmin ExpressGarmin Express 188.8.131.52
- SharepodSharepod 184.108.40.206
- MobileTransWondershare MobileTrans 7.9.5
- BlackBerryBlackBerry Desktop Software 7.1.0...
Why choose FileHorse?
Securely download files from our super-fast and secure dedicated linux servers
This software is 100% safe has been successfully scanned with 61 anti-virus programs
(View VirusTotal Report)
All files are in their original form. No installers, download-managers or third party adware