With Java (JRE) you can run Java applications on your Windows PC!
- 17 Jul 18 - GOM Player 184.108.40.20691
- 17 Jul 18 - Viber for Windows 9.3.0
- 17 Jul 18 - Cent Browser 220.127.116.11 (64-bit)
- 17 Jul 18 - Hard Disk Sentinel 5.30
- 17 Jul 18 - Pale Moon 27.9.4 (64-bit)
- 17 Jul 18 - ESET Internet Security 18.104.22.168 (64-bit)
- 17 Jul 18 - NOD32 AntiVirus 22.214.171.124 (64-bit)
- 17 Jul 18 - Wise Care 365 Free 4.91
- 17 Jul 18 - OneDrive 18.111.0603.0006
- 17 Jul 18 - MeinPlatz 5.31 (64-bit)
About Java Runtime Environment (64-bit)
Java Runtime Environment 64-bit (JRE) allows you to play online games, chat with people around the world, calculate your mortgage interest, and view images in 3D, just to name a few. It's also integral to the intranet applications and other e-business solutions that are the foundation of corporate computing. Download Java Offline Installer Setup!The Java Runtime Environment (JRE) provides the libraries, the Java Virtual Machine, and other components to run applets and applications written in the Java programming language. In addition, two key deployment technologies are part of the JRE: Java Plug-in, which Enables Applets to Run in Popular Browsers; and Java Web Start, which deploys standalone applications over a network. Many cross platfor... Read More »
- SlimjetSlimjet 126.96.36.199 (32-bit)
- Baidu BrowserBaidu Browser 43.23.1007.94
- ChromeGoogle Chrome 67.0.3396.99 (32-bi...
- Ghost BrowserGhost Browser 188.8.131.52
- Flash PlayerFlash Player 184.108.40.206 (Firefox)
- DragonComodo Dragon Internet Browser 66...
- ChromiumChromium 69.0.3495.0
- FirefoxFirefox 61.0.1 (32-bit)
- UR BrowserUR Browser 61.1.3163.24
- MaxthonMaxthon 220.127.116.1100
- Unity PlayerUnity Web Player 5.3.8 (32-bit)
- ExplorerInternet Explorer 11.0 (Windows 7...
Why choose FileHorse?
Securely download files from our super-fast and secure dedicated linux servers
This software is 100% safe has been successfully scanned with 57 anti-virus programs
All files are in their original form. No installers, download-managers or third party adware