Remove and disinfect all types of online infections from your computer
- 20 Jun 18 - 3DMark 2.5.5029
- 20 Jun 18 - PCMark 10 1.1.1722
- 20 Jun 18 - VRMark 1.3.2020
- 20 Jun 18 - DVDFab 10.0.9.9 (64-bit)
- 20 Jun 18 - VSDC Free Video Editor 184.108.40.2068 (64-bit)
- 20 Jun 18 - VidCoder 3.15 (32-bit)
- 20 Jun 18 - PowerArchiver 2018 18.00.57
- 20 Jun 18 - WavePad Sound Editor 8.12
- 20 Jun 18 - LogMeIn Pro 4.1.11340
- 20 Jun 18 - TunnelBear 3.4.0
About Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool
Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool is a free software, designed to scan for infected files and malware and disinfect a computer. The application can be installed on an infected computer (can be installed in Windows Safe Mode) and comes with a user-friendly interface.Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool cannot provide continual computer protection. At the end of computer disinfection, the program should be deleted from the computer and substituted by full-scale Anti-virus software. How to protect yourself against AdwareOften, Adware programs do not have any uninstall procedures and they can use technologies that are similar to those used by viruses to penetrate your computer and run unnoticed. However, because there may be legitimate reasons why Adware is... Read More »
- Anti-KeyloggerSpyShelter Anti-Keylogger Premium...
- McAfee StingerMcAfee Labs Stinger 220.127.116.1109 (...
- Trojan RemoverTrojan Remover 6.9.5 Build 2957
- BitdefenderBitdefender Anti-Ransomware 1.0.1...
- TerminatorSpyware Terminator 18.104.22.168
- Sophos CleanSophos Clean 3.7.13 Build 262 (32...
- Panda CloudPanda Cloud Cleaner 1.1.10
- USB SecurityUSB Security Suite 1.4.2
- aswMBRaswMBR 22.214.171.1240
- Loaris TrojanLoaris Trojan Remover 126.96.36.199
- USB DiskUSB Disk Security 188.8.131.52
- UVKUVK Ultra Virus Killer 10.9.5.0
Why choose FileHorse?
Securely download files from our super-fast and secure dedicated linux servers
This software is 100% safe has been successfully scanned with 57 anti-virus programs
All files are in their original form. No installers, download-managers or third party adware