Remove and disinfect all types of online infections from your computer
- 23 Mar 18 - 360 Total Security 126.96.36.1993
- 23 Mar 18 - Rank Tracker 8.22.4
- 23 Mar 18 - LinkAssistant 6.22.4
- 23 Mar 18 - WebSite Auditor 4.33.4
- 23 Mar 18 - VIPole 3.7.14 Build 31362
- 23 Mar 18 - ZD Soft Screen Recorder 188.8.131.52
- 23 Mar 18 - DAEMON Tools Lite 10.8.0
- 23 Mar 18 - Password Depot 11.0.6
- 23 Mar 18 - ScriptCase 9.0.043 (64-bit)
- 23 Mar 18 - Driver Booster Pro 5.3
About Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool
Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool is a free software, designed to scan for infected files and malware and disinfect a computer. The application can be installed on an infected computer (can be installed in Windows Safe Mode) and comes with a user-friendly interface.Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool cannot provide continual computer protection. At the end of computer disinfection, the program should be deleted from the computer and substituted by full-scale Anti-virus software. How to protect yourself against AdwareOften, Adware programs do not have any uninstall procedures and they can use technologies that are similar to those used by viruses to penetrate your computer and run unnoticed. However, because there may be legitimate reasons why Adware is... Read More »
- BlasterSpywareBlaster 5.5
- Ultra AdwareUltra Adware Killer 184.108.40.206
- Sophos ToolSophos Virus Removal Tool 2.6.1
- Anvi DefenderAnvi Smart Defender 2.5
- McAfee StingerMcAfee Labs Stinger 220.127.116.1192 (...
- Comodo CloudComodo Cloud Scanner 2.0.162151.2...
- Trojan KillerTrojan Killer 2.0.49
- AdwCleanerAdwCleaner 18.104.22.168
- CommandlineEmsisoft Commandline Scanner 2017...
- Junkware ToolJunkware Removal Tool 8.1.4
- Comodo CleanComodo Cleaning Essentials 10.0.0...
- Anti-KeyloggerSpyShelter Anti-Keylogger Premium...
Why choose FileHorse?
Securely download files from our super-fast and secure dedicated linux servers
This software is 100% safe has been successfully scanned with 57 anti-virus programs
All files are in their original form. No installers, download-managers or third party adware