Remove and disinfect all types of online infections from your computer
- 20 Sep 18 - Malwarebytes 3.6.1
- 20 Sep 18 - DVDFab 10.2.1.5 (64-bit)
- 20 Sep 18 - NVDA 2018.3.1
- 20 Sep 18 - USBDeview 2.76 (64-bit)
- 20 Sep 18 - AIDA64 Extreme Edition 5.98
- 20 Sep 18 - AIDA64 Business Edition 5.98
- 20 Sep 18 - EssentialPIM 8.05
- 20 Sep 18 - Avant Browser 2018 Build 7
- 20 Sep 18 - SyncBackFree 22.214.171.124
- 20 Sep 18 - SoftEther VPN Gate Client Plugin 2018.09....
About Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool
Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool is a free software, designed to scan for infected files and malware and disinfect a computer. The application can be installed on an infected computer (can be installed in Windows Safe Mode) and comes with a user-friendly interface.Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool cannot provide continual computer protection. At the end of computer disinfection, the program should be deleted from the computer and substituted by full-scale Anti-virus software. How to protect yourself against AdwareOften, Adware programs do not have any uninstall procedures and they can use technologies that are similar to those used by viruses to penetrate your computer and run unnoticed. However, because there may be legitimate reasons why Adware is... Read More »
- Malware HunterMalware Hunter 126.96.36.1990
- Loaris TrojanLoaris Trojan Remover 188.8.131.52
- MMSRTMicrosoft Malicious Software Remo...
- WinPatrolWinPatrol 35.5.2017.8
- RogueKillerRogueKiller 184.108.40.206
- Sophos ToolSophos Virus Removal Tool 2.6.1
- Sophos CleanSophos Clean 3.7.13 Build 262 (32...
- McAfee StingerMcAfee Labs Stinger 220.127.116.1184 (...
- MalwarebytesMalwarebytes 3.6.1
- TDSSKillerKaspersky TDSSKiller 18.104.22.168
- Anvi DefenderAnvi Smart Defender 2.5
- GridinSoftGridinSoft Anti-Malware 4.0.10
Why choose FileHorse?
Securely download files from our super-fast and secure dedicated linux servers
This software is 100% safe has been successfully scanned with 57 anti-virus programs
All files are in their original form. No installers, download-managers or third party adware