Samurize 1.64.3 LATEST
Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / Windows 7 / XP64 / Vista64 / Windows 7 64
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
Samurize 2018 full offline installer setup for PC 32bit/64bit
Samurize is an advanced desktop enhancement utility that enables users to completely customize types of advanced information that they want to showcase on their desktop. This includes full support for system monitoring and ability to use data from that monitoring in exquisitely designed visual elements that can sometimes radically transform the look of your desktop surface and transform it into a true artistic visual showcase that looks like it was designed by professionals.
Today, Samurize is used by everyone from IT professionals, overclockers, gamers to desktop modders alike to showcase system information, weather reports, news headlines and much more. To enable use of such extravagant visual elements and incorporation of such wide array of data , Samurize takes full advantage from scripts made with Perl, Python, Ruby, Jscript, VBscripts and DLL pugins that can virtually enable you to show anything you want on desktop surface.
The main way majority of users use Samurize is to load premade “configs”, which can showcase various objects and widgets on your desktop. If you want to create your own visual elements, you can take full advantage from highly competent WYSIWYG config editor that is aimed more to be used by seasoned users and designers.
From the moment Samurize was created in 2002 by Gustaf Lundh and Oscar Lundh, this app managed to attract community that grew with each passing month. Today, anyone who wants to truly customize their desktop has to seriously consider using Samurize.
- An unrivalled set of built-in meters (Disk utilization, CPU usage, network traffic, system temperatures...)
- Ultimate customizing and skinning possibilities with no programming knowledge required
- Monitoring your own computer or others over a network
- Tiny memory footprint and CPU usage
- The first system monitoring tool with a true WYSIWYG editor
- Full extensibility via scripts and plugins with a powerful plugin SDK/API
- Minimal software requirements (no .NET or Service Packs necessary)
- Multimonitor support
- Many usage options (desktop, taskbar and clock clients, server outputting to XML or image formats, screensaver)