Protect all of your home Windows computers from cyber threats
- 23 Jul 18 - NVIDIA GeForce Experience 22.214.171.124
- 23 Jul 18 - ScriptCase 9.2.000 (64-bit)
- 23 Jul 18 - Cent Browser 126.96.36.199 (64-bit)
- 23 Jul 18 - Glary Utilities 188.8.131.52
- 23 Jul 18 - TortoiseSVN 1.10.1 (64-bit)
- 23 Jul 18 - HDCleaner 1.135
- 23 Jul 18 - Chromium 70.0.3501.0
- 23 Jul 18 - Avast Virus Definitions VPS July 23rd 201...
- 22 Jul 18 - Media Player Codec Pack 4.4.9
- 22 Jul 18 - Ellp 184.108.40.2061
About Sophos Home Free
Sophos Home Free protects every Mac and PC in your home from malware, viruses, ransomware, and inappropriate websites. It uses the same award-winning technology that IT professionals trust to protect their businesses. Best of all, you can manage security settings for the whole family from any browser.Sophos Home Free Features:Business-Class SecurityFor the first time, many of the same real-time protection technologies available in Intercept X, the world's most advanced endpoint protection product for business users, are now available in Sophos Home Free. Now you have the same level of protection trusted by leading banks, governments, and businesses worldwide.Stop RansomwareSophos Home not only provides the most advanced protection against r... Read More »
- ImmunetImmunet 220.127.116.1138
- AdawareAdaware Antivirus Free 12.3.909.1...
- Quick HealQuick Heal Antivirus Pro 17.00 (3...
- Norton ScanNorton Security Scan 18.104.22.168
- AVGAVG AntiVirus Free 18.5.3059 (32-...
- NortonNorton Security 22.214.171.124
- eScaneScan Anti-Virus 14.0.1400.2103
- NOD32NOD32 AntiVirus 126.96.36.199 (32-bit...
- 360 Security360 Total Security Essential 8.8....
- F-SecureF-Secure Antivirus 17.193
- BitDefenderBitDefender Free Edition 188.8.131.52...
- ESET ScannerESET Online Scanner 184.108.40.206
Why choose FileHorse?
Securely download files from our super-fast and secure dedicated linux servers
This software is 100% safe has been successfully scanned with 57 anti-virus programs
All files are in their original form. No installers, download-managers or third party adware