TeamSpeak Client 3.0.17 (32-bit) LATEST
Windows 9x / 2000 / XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
TeamSpeak Client is extremely popular free communication software that provides high quality voice chat via the Internet to users who are interested not only in 1 on 1 chat, but also group chat that can have dozens and sometimes hundreds of participants. The base functionality of TeamSpeak is in its connection between PC clients and internet dedicated servers, which serve as a transfer points for all your audio streams. This centralized structure provides higher quality sound than other solutions that use peer-to-peer connections.
Interface of TeamSpeak client is well-organized, enabling users easy access to server load area, and listings of all the available rooms that were present on the server. From there users can simply enter any room with the doubleclick of their mouse and easily access customization options (keyboar bindings for mute/unmute, set their microphone and speaker levels and more). During gaming sessions, Team Speak Client can also be accessed via very useful in-game overlay.
With TeamSpeak you can easily talk with hundreds and thousands users simultaneously, enabling you to use it for large scale teleconferencing in both professional and home situations (such as video gaming or gathering with friends and family). TeamSpeak is absolutely free, and lets you incredible freedom and power in the world of online voice chat.
TeamSpeak New and Improved Features:
- Local addressbook allows you to connect quickly to your favorite servers
- Webserver list allows you to find TeamSpeak servers without their IP
- Flexible permission system, allowing you to configure your server the way you want it
- Channel and subchannel creation
- Built-in web administration interface allowing you full control over your server via your web browser
- One server-instance can run multiple virtual servers which results in hassle-free administration
- Telnet access to your server-instance as well as to all virtual servers
- Client is designed to work well with firewalls and routers
- Passworded servers and channels
- Completely configurable keybindings (hotkeys) to quickly join specified channels, mute your microphone, etc.
- Whisper functions so you can speak privately to inidividuals, groups of persons, or other channels
- Auto voice normalizing (no need to adjust your mic manually)
- Supports Microsoft Gamevoice (TM) hardware
- Event driven sound notifications (which can be configured individually)
- Text messaging in the client (for those complicated URL's or IP's) and clickable links
- IRC-like admin functions for your server (like serveradmin, channel admin, operators)
- Channel moderation, which is useful for holding meetings in channels with many users
- Kicking / banning people
- Seemless optoinal MySQL integration, allowing you to customize your server database
- Minimal CPU and RAM requirements
- Given bandwidth requirements are met, servers can easily handle thousands of users
Note: This is the 32-bit version of the client.
Also Available: Download TeamSpeak Client for Mac