Tired of unchecking unrelated offers while installing software?
- 19 Mar 18 - FlashBack Pro 5.30.0 Build 4329
- 19 Mar 18 - NOD32 AntiVirus 184.108.40.206 (64-bit)
- 19 Mar 18 - Notepad++ 7.5.6 (32-bit)
- 19 Mar 18 - Iris 0.9.5
- 19 Mar 18 - Earth Alerts 2018.1.10
- 19 Mar 18 - Screen To Gif 2.13
- 19 Mar 18 - eScan Anti-Virus 14.0.1400.2083
- 19 Mar 18 - OBS Studio 21.1
- 19 Mar 18 - ESET Internet Security 220.127.116.11 (64-bit)
- 19 Mar 18 - VSDC Free Video Editor 18.104.22.1685 (32-bit)
Unchecky aims to keep potentially unwanted programs out of your computer. Have you ever felt, while installing software, that the installer tries to push additional unwanted programs at all cost? Ever missed a checkbox, and spent hours afterwards removing adware? Ever opened your browser after an installation, only to find out that you have a new homepage, a new search engine, or even a new browser?Unchecky Features:UnchecksUnchecky automatically unchecks unrelated offers, both saving you mouse clicks and making it less likely to miss a checkbox of an unwanted offer.WarnsInstallers often try to sneak additional programs as a natural part of the installation. Unchecky warns you when you try to accept a potentially unwanted offer, which makes... Read More »
- RecuvaRecuva 1.53.1087
- Registry DefraAuslogics Registry Defrag 11.0.6....
- StellarStellar Phoenix Windows Data Reco...
- RegSeekerRegSeeker 4.5
- RufusRufus 2.18
- IObit UnlockerIObit Unlocker 1.1.2
- GlaryGlary Utilities 22.214.171.124
- Wise BoosterWise Game Booster 1.39
- DiskRecoveryO&O DiskRecovery Professional 12....
- BleachBitBleachBit 2.0
- Cloud BoosterCloud System Booster 3.6
- Data RecoveryWise Data Recovery 3.87
Why choose FileHorse?
Securely download files from our super-fast and secure dedicated linux servers
This software is 100% safe has been successfully scanned with 57 anti-virus programs
All files are in their original form. No installers, download-managers or third party adware