Attribute Changer 9.50a LATEST
Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
Attribute Changer 2020 full offline installer setup for PC 32bit/64bit
Want to make your files read-only to protect them against modifications or need to force a new backup version of a particular file without modifying the contents. The possibilities are endless. Attribute Changer can modify the standard attributes like ReadOnly, Hidden, Archive, System, Compress, and Index on files and folders. Name and extension case of files and folders can be easily converted from uppercase to lowercase and vice versa, an interesting feature if you store your data on case-sensitive filesystems (such as Linux based NAS systems).
Attribute Changer can modify photo information (EXIF) by manually entering date and time values or you can choose to synchronize info with time stamps and file date. More advanced options such as modifying detailed parts of date and time stamps are available if needed.
File and folder filters instruct AttributeChanger to exclude or include objects based on multiple criteria, such as attributes, date, time, size, and file or folder name wildcards. Ranges can be defined for most of them. Multiple criteria can be grouped together to create a set of conditions to be applied to files and folders.
All 32-bit and 64-bit editions of Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, and 10 are supported. and it integrates with many popular third-party file managers.
Features and Highlights
- Shell Extension (Right-click on files and folders in Windows Explorer)
- Manage ReadOnly, Hidden, Archive, System, Compress and Index attributes
- Manage Created, Modified and Accessed date and time stamps
- Manage photo (EXIF) date and time stamps
- Apply absolute and offset values to date and time
- Apply a random date and time stamps
- Synchronize date and time stamps
- Change case of file and folder names and extensions
- Apply filters on selection to restrict processing
- Realtime and detailed reporting
- Simulation mode
- Extensive, localized user guide in PDF format
- Attribute Changer is free, even for commercial use