Adobe Creative Cloud 126.96.36.199 LATEST
Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 64
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
Adobe Creative Cloud 2022 full offline installer setup for PC 32bit/64bit
In addition to over 15 standalone apps and accompanying tools, Adobe Creative Cloud 2022 is also highly integrated with several cloud services as well as mobile applications that bring the power of image and video editing to any place outside of your home or work.
While all of these apps can be purchased individually, Adobe has also offered subscription-based access that is managed from inside the streamlined and easy to use application. The core functionality of this app is to better organize and manage various Adobe CC apps and provide users with a quick way to access them on their home or work PC.
Installation and Use
Adobe Creative Cloud is an incredibly lightweight application that was built from the ground up to only serve as the launcher for other Adobe CC applications. Because of that, it comes in a sub-Megabyte installation that will be set up on your PC in mere seconds. To install it all you need to do is to follow on-screen instructions and input your Adobe profile login credentials to which your purchased apps and subscriptions will be tied to. If you don’t have a profile, you can create one immediately here.
Once up and running, the cloud application will load its single window that is separated into several key areas. On the top, you have access to the settings dropdown menu, a tabbed area with the listing of your currently active apps, available assets, a community portal, and on the bottom, the listing of all available Adobe CC applications that you have not yet gained access to. This listing can be filtered depending on the type of app (All, Graphic Design, Illustration, Photography, Video, Mobile, and Web design), as well as app versions.
Preferences window holds configuration areas for user account management, app launching, notifications, as well as a wide range of settings for Apps, local file management, download management, fonts, and more.
In the preferences window, you can also set up your connection to Behance, an Adobe-owned online platform that aims to showcase and enable easy discovery of creative works.
Features and Highlights
- A single management utility for easy discovery and download of Adobe CC apps.
- Gain instant access to acclaimed creation tools for graphics designers, web developers, video editors, photographers, and others.
- Discover design assets from within the app.
- Deep integration with Adobe Stock, enabling users to quickly discover and import stock images created all over the world.
- Sync and Share files both between your own PC and with your colleagues.
- Full support for adding new fonts from Typekit.
- Overview your interactions with Creative Cloud directly from inside the Activity Stream tab.
- Integrate your work with the online platform Behance.
- Incredibly lightweight and fast management utility.
- Available on all modern versions of Windows (7, 8, 10, 11 both 32-bit and 64-bit).
Also Available: Download Adobe Creative Cloud for Mac