Altium Designer 22.0.2 LATEST
Windows 7 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 / Windows 10 64
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
Altium Designer 2022 full offline installer setup for PC 32bit/64bit
Developed by the Australian software company Altium Limited, the first version of Altium Designer was released in 2005, and since then it went through more than 15 large updates, many of them fueled by the recommendations of its large community.
As a fully-featured PCB and electronic design automation software package for printed circuit boards, Altium Designer promotes easy access to tools creating schematic capture, 3D PCB design, Field-programmable gate array (FPGA) development and comprehensive release/data management. The app also has built-in integration with several component distributors for in-app access to component data, support for cloud exporting and sharing, interactive editing of 3D circuit boards, comprehensive project exporting tools, simulation/debugging of FPGA, and much more.
Built with stability and speed in mind, the app represents an all-in-one solution for electronic designers and engineers. While the full package is regarded as more expensive than some of its competitors, the tool can also be evaluated during a free trial period.
In addition to the full editor suite, users can also find and use Altium Designer Viewer which comes with a 6-month free trial license.
Installation and Use
Since the software aims to truly unify all the stages of the PCB design process, it comes in a large editor package that weighs over 2 GB in size. So, plan accordingly, free up more than 10 GB of free space on your PC storage and get ready for lengthy download and installation procedure. Thankfully, the installation procedure is streamlined, requiring you to only follow on-screen instructions. Be aware that to start using the tool, even in its free trial mode, you will need to provide to Altium Limited some of your credentials (such as name and email address).
Once inside the app, you will immediately notice its traditional interface design and presence of many tools and services intended to seamlessly connect to every aspect of PCB design. The app features dark visual style, with a large central canvas dedicated to your PC design, and two large docked panel areas on both sides of it. It allows for deep customization of panel locations and features a large array of additional tools that are hidden in the top drop-down menus (File, Edit, View, Project, Place, Design, Tools, Route, Reports, Window and Help).
Features and Highlights
- All-in-one solution for modern PCB designers.
- Easy migration of projects from competitor’s toolchain inside Altium Designer workspace.
- Optimize thermal connection styles for pads and vias on the fly and in real-time.
- Discover new ways to route connections by following board countors.
- Drag&drop components of your board without the need to re-route them.
- Quickly get to your PCB fabrication and assembly drawings.
- No layer restrictions.
- Support for automatic assigning of materials in your layer stack.
- Manage multiple impedance profiles for all your components.
- Fully optimized for 64-bit processors.
- Works with 4GB of RAM, optimized for 16GB +.
- Optimized for Windows 10.
- Available for FREE via Trial license.
Note: 15 days trial version.