Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
APK Easy Tool 1.56 Setup x86.msi
Features and Highlights
Decompile and compile APK, DEX, and JAR files, with SPACE, symbols and Germany, Danish, Swedish, etc... characters support. Can cancel during operation.
Signing and ZipAligning of APK/JAR files. Can cancel during operation.
Extract and zip APK with 7z Compression-level 0-9. Can cancel during operation.
Show APK information with an icon using aapt dump badging and link to Play Store.
Install your framework and manage framework paths.
View your logs to find errors. Set a date to view your previous logs. Sided log output is only available for higher resolution with 1250 width and above.
Change options of the tool, decompile, compile, sign, and zipalign. Options: Java heap, Apktool version, apksigner version, directories, java path, Windows Explorer integration, remember window position, and more. All options and textboxes are saved as config.xml and will load on launch. Quick options on main.
Drag and drop
Drop APK, DEX, JAR files, and Decompiled folder on buttons to perform actions. Drop outside buttons to select/open as a file/folder.
Apktool.jar version selection
Can switch to other versions of apktool.kar on options. Add other apktool.jar in the "Apktool" folder.
4 buttons to open work directories of decompiled APK, compiled APK, extracted APK, and zipped APK. Jumplist shortcuts.
Windows Explorer integration
Do actions by just right-clicking on APK file and choose the following options, decompile or compile APK, DEX, and JAR files, Zipalign APK, Check to align, Sign. APK and Install APK.
- Download .msi or zip file,
- If you download .msi, open it and simply install it. If you download portable version .zip, extract to the portable drive you like to.
- Launch APK Easy Tool, a directory is automatically set
- Select the APK file you want to work with or drop the APK to perform an action
- You do not need to select APK and set the directory if you do drag and drop actions.
- Do some work and good luck!