ASUS Manager 2.08.04 (Win8 64-bit) LATEST
Windows 8 (64-bit)
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
ASUS Manager Update 2020 full offline installer setup for PC 32bit/64bit
Manager Safety is a short-cut that calls Windows built-in Family Safety function. It can protect your children from visiting an unsuitable website or playing too many video games. Ai Booting function can support users to reboot the system by selecting the boot device from the boot menu conveniently. Users could make a sequence of rebooting methods with this function to select HDD, DVD ROM, or USB drive and reboot AIO/PC. SyncUP can allow users to upload their files from mobile devices to their AIO/DT. It also allows users to recover their back up file and synup it from AIO/DT to a mobile device. The program is a utility that allows you to save, manage, and update the motherboard BIOS in Windows environment.
PC clean up is software to let users easily delete their temporary internet files, internet history, passwords, cookies, form data, and download history. You can delete below any options which you choose. You could right-click on any file, folder, or recycle bin and click ASUS Secure Delete to remove any of them you choose. To select the Recovery option and press the apply button will restore users' AIO/PC Windows system. It will start up from an external device or disc (such as a USB drive or DVD), and also change PC's firmware and windows startup settings. ASUS Manager for PC also provides users to create a recovery point to restore the system and backup the data anytime by using this function.
Rules for Safe BIOS update:
- For safety reasons, always use the most updated BIOS utility!
- Do not overclock the system/CPU during the BIOS update!
- Load "Setup Default" in the BIOS menu before BIOS Update.
- Make sure you have "Administrator" privilege on your Windows system (WinNT4/2000/XP).
- Close all application programs under Windows.
- Disable any existing Anti-Virus applications in the system.
- Reboot the PC after the BIOS update is complete.
- Switch on the PC and load "Setup Default" in BIOS again.
Note: If you cannot find ASUS Manager or ASUS Business Manager from the ASUS website, it means this model may not support this software.