MyASUS 2.3.16 LATEST
Windows 10 (32-bit) / Windows 10 (64-bit)
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
MyASUS 2021 full offline installer setup for PC 32bit/64bit
This all-in-one dashboard application provides users of all experience levels with an easy way to get an overview of their PC, update their system, optimize PC performance with the latest software patches and drivers (which is especially useful for ASUS laptop owners) and establish a direct line with ASUS customer service. The app is offered to all Windows 10 users as a free download from the official Windows Store page.
MyASUS has built-in support for many advanced services, which includes a full system diagnostic tool that can detect any hardware faults or software misconfiguration that can lead to a wide array of problems, Software Update tool that can keep your ASUS PC up-to-date with all of the latest official drivers, Hardware Setting service for monitoring sensor data and optimizing hardware performance with custom fan setting and more, Message Center for viewing newest ASUS news and updates, AppDeals for discovering new apps, special offers and personalized news, ASUS account for signing up to prolonged warranty care, and Link to MyASUS, a set of useful gadgets for expanding the functionality of your PC with nearby mobile devices (File Transfer, Mirror and Screen Extender, Remote File access, and much more).
Users of the latest ASUS laptops with an advanced OLED monitor will also have the ability to run a special ASUS OLED Care tool that can help them with maintaining this cutting-edge type of display and remove the unwanted effects of image retention and temporary burn-in.
The entire user interocean of MyASUS desktop app is very streamlined and easy to use. It is powered by the latest design choices of Windows 10 native app, with the main shortcut bar on the far left of the screen and a large main canvas for showcasing selected tab taking the remained of the app. The app is optimized for touch devices and is fully translated into more than 30 international languages.
To get it up and running on desktop or laptop PC, users simply need to visit its official page on Microsoft Store and click the large “Get” button. The app that weights just a little above 100MB will be automatically downloaded and installed. MyASUS is 100% FREE and optimized for use only on PCs running Windows 10.
Features and Highlights
- Customer service - Provides an online chat service and step-by-step instant troubleshooting; including reserve repairs, maintenance progress inquiries, and maintenance status. (for a specific country)
- System diagnosis - Guide you through the self-testing process via common problem classifications; self-examination can help you understand problems your system may encounter.
- Software update - Provide ASUS live update to keep your device up-to-date and also provide safe and secure official driver downloads.
- Hardware setting - Customized settings designed for your device's hardware can be adjusted based on your habits and changes in the surrounding environment (e.g. charging settings, fan settings, and dis
- AppDeals - AppDeals offers you popular apps, special offers, also a more convenient and secure way to set up, personalize, and enhance your ASUS computer.
- Message Center - To subscribe to ASUS message to receive information about ASUS's new products, promotions, and events organized by ASUS.
- Link to MyASUS - integrates your ASUS PC with your mobile devices seamlessly by offering various functions, e.g. File Transfer, Remote File Access, Mirror, and Screen Extender.
- ASUS Account - Provide basic membership services and the option for extended warranty services.