Uninstall Avast software using Avast Clear program uninstaller
- 24 Sep 18 - Folder Lock 7.7.8
- 24 Sep 18 - Shadowsocks 4.1.2
- 24 Sep 18 - CLIQZ 1.22.0
- 24 Sep 18 - FinePrint 9.33
- 24 Sep 18 - TweakPower 1.024
- 24 Sep 18 - Shift 3.0.2
- 24 Sep 18 - RogueKiller 188.8.131.52
- 24 Sep 18 - PlayOn 4.4.36 Build 23290
- 24 Sep 18 - VueScan 9.6.17 (64-bit)
- 24 Sep 18 - Q-Dir 7.21 (64-bit)
About Avast Clear
Avast Clear (Avast Software Uninstall Utility) can completely remove Avast when Add/Remove programs does not work properly. Sometimes it's not possible to uninstall Avast the standard way - using the ADD/REMOVE PROGRAMS in control panel. In this case, you can use uninstallation utility Avast Clear.How to uninstall Avast using Avast Clear (Avast Software Uninstall Utility):1. Download avastclear.exe on your desktop2. Start Windows in Safe Mode3. Open (execute) the uninstall utility4. If you installed Avast in a different folder than the default, browse for it. (Note: Be careful! The content of any folder you choose will be deleted!)5. Click REMOVE6. Restart your computer Read More »
- WebPassViewWebBrowserPassView 1.86
- WinTools ProWinTools.net Professional 18.5
- GlaryGlary Utilities 184.108.40.206
- Privacy EraserPrivacy Eraser Free 4.42.0
- PC FasterBaidu PC Faster 220.127.116.11061
- DLL-FilesDLL-Files Client 2.3.0
- RegSeekerRegSeeker 4.7
- Disk DrillDisk Drill 18.104.22.1687
- OESIS EndpointOESIS Endpoint Assessment Tool 4....
- iSeePasswordiSeePassword Windows Password Rec...
- EraserEraser 22.214.171.12482
- AOMEI PartitioAOMEI Partition Assistant Standar...
Why choose FileHorse?
Securely download files from our super-fast and secure dedicated linux servers
This software is 100% safe has been successfully scanned with 58 anti-virus programs
(View VirusTotal Report)
All files are in their original form. No installers, download-managers or third party adware