Background Generator 1.1.1 LATEST
Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10 / Windows 11
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
Background Generator 2023 full offline installer setup for PC 32bit/64bit
This makes it ideal for designers who want to use the generated background with other images. The option to add text with different text effects like shadows, blurs, and more further expands the possibilities of what you can create with the Background Generator.
What sets this tool apart from others is that it runs directly on your web browser, making it easy to use from anywhere. You don't have to worry about uploading anything, and your privacy is fully protected. And because the tool is browser-based, it is accessible on a wide range of devices and operating systems, so you can use it whether you're on a PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone, Android phone, or tablet. All in all, the Background Generator is an excellent choice for anyone looking to create custom images quickly and easily.
Introduction of Buttons and Options
- Generate: Generate a new image onto the canvas with settings.
- Clean: Clean the created image and added text from the canvas.
- Undo/Redo: Undo button recovers the image to the last step, Redo button will go forward to the next step.
- Image Size: Select the canvas and output background image size. You can choose the image size from the presets list, or click on the Width and Height box and customize the image size.
- Transparency: Set the background color via "Background" of the created image when you select "Opaque". If you choose the "Transparent", the generated image would have a transparent background, and then you can save it to a transparent PNG file.
- Note: If you click the Generate button in "Transparent" without clicking the Clean button to clean the canvas, the newly generated image would be cover onto the image created before.
- Color Type: The default selection is "Random Color", which generates the image with random colors. You can set a color you like by selecting the "Customized Color", and the "Gradient Range" allows you to set the width of the gradient color based on the customized color you chose.
- Alpha: The option allows you to set the transparency of each shape drawn onto the canvas.
- Shape: Choose what shape you want to generate to the image. It includes 4 shapes: Circle, Triangle, Square, and Spray.
- Shape Amount: Set how many shapes you want to generate to the image.
- Max Shape Size: Set the maximum shape size on the image. Bg Generator Tool will generate random sizes of shapes, which are not larger than the max shape size you set.
Tip: You can change "Shape", "Shape Amount" and "Max Shape Size" to get much more varieties of output image effects.
How to Use
1. Select the Image Size
Select the image size from the preset image size list, or you can customize the image size by click the Width and Height boxes to type a new image size.
2. Select a Color Type
You can change the "Color Type" to "Customized Color" and set a favorite color, or leave the option as "Random Color" by default and the program would generate the image based on a random color.
3. Set Shape, Amount and Shape Size
To change "Shape", "Shape Amount" and "Max Shape Size" options, you will get different output images. Just try different selections and values, you may find some amazing results.
4. Generate the Background Image
Click on the big "Generate" button, the tool would create a new background image on the canvas based your settings immediately. If you are not satisfied with the current image, you can click the "Clean" button and regenerate a new image.
5. Save the Background Image
There are 2 save buttons below the preview of the generated image. You can save the image to JPG (JPEG) format and PNG format. If you want to create an image with a transparent background, please set the "Transparency" to "Transparent", and save the image as PNG format after the generation.
After generating the background image, you can click "Add Text" at the left sidebar to add text onto the image.
- Generate one-of-a-kind images using a random machine algorithm with 7 styles
- Over 120 graphics and icons in a graphics style
- Versatile use for backgrounds, designs, wallpapers, posters, and more
- Customizable image width and height
- High-resolution image generation up to 4K
- Easy online use, no installation required
- Quick loading and processing on your local web browser for privacy
- Option to add text and text effects
- PNG format generation with transparent or opaque background options
- JPG/JPEG image format support for high-quality output
- Cross-platform compatibility for all popular devices and operating systems
- 100% free with no time or use limitations, suitable for both personal and commercial use
- No registration required, straight usage with no need for email address
- Available in multiple languages including English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Portuguese, Polish, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese.
Compatibility of Background Generator
- Operation Systems: Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Linux (GUI), Unix (GUI)
- Web Browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Edge
- Devices: PC/Laptop, iPhone, iPad, Android Phone, Android Pad, and more Smart Devices
The Bg Generator is a free image creation software designed for all users. It creates large, high-resolution images in either PNG or JPG format, using 7 different background-generating programs. These programs range from Abstract Background Generators (Colorful) to Material Design and Repeating Pattern Background Generators (Graphics), providing users with a wide range of background options.
Overall, the Background Generator Desktop is a user-friendly tool for those looking to create custom backgrounds for various projects. Its ability to produce high-resolution images and its variety of background options make it an excellent choice for anyone seeking an easy-to-use and versatile image creation software.