Identify and remove malware and unsafe processes from infected PC
- 20 Sep 18 - Malwarebytes 3.6.1
- 20 Sep 18 - DVDFab 10.2.1.5 (64-bit)
- 20 Sep 18 - NVDA 2018.3.1
- 20 Sep 18 - USBDeview 2.76 (64-bit)
- 20 Sep 18 - AIDA64 Extreme Edition 5.98
- 20 Sep 18 - AIDA64 Business Edition 5.98
- 20 Sep 18 - EssentialPIM 8.05
- 20 Sep 18 - Avant Browser 2018 Build 7
- 20 Sep 18 - SyncBackFree 184.108.40.206
- 20 Sep 18 - SoftEther VPN Gate Client Plugin 2018.09....
About Comodo Cleaning Essentials (32-bit)
Comodo Cleaning Essentials (CCE) is a set of powerful security tools designed to help users identify and remove malware and unsafe processes from Windows computers. Designed as a portable application, the software requires no installation and can be run directly from removable media such as a USB key. Comodo Cleaning Essentials is awesome security tool!KillSwitchAn advanced system monitoring tool that allows users to identify, monitor and stop potentially unsafe processes that are running on endpoint systems. Uniquely for a product of its type, KillSwitch leverages Comodo's huge whitelist database to isolate untrusted processes with an extremely high degree of accuracy – improving IT operational efficiency by reducing false positives ... Read More »
- HijackThisHijackThis 2.0.5 Beta
- Malware HunterMalware Hunter 220.127.116.110
- Anvi DefenderAnvi Smart Defender 2.5
- Reason CoreReason Core Security 18.104.22.168
- USB SecurityUSB Security Suite 1.4.2
- aswMBRaswMBR 22.214.171.1240
- Anti-MalwareEmsisoft Anti-Malware 2018.8.1.89...
- Panda CloudPanda Cloud Cleaner 1.1.10
- ComboFixComboFix 126.96.36.199
- ZemanaZemana AntiMalware Premium 2.74.2...
- McAfee StingerMcAfee Labs Stinger 188.8.131.5284 (...
- RootkitBusterTrend Micro RootkitBuster 5.0.0 B...
Why choose FileHorse?
Securely download files from our super-fast and secure dedicated linux servers
This software is 100% safe has been successfully scanned with 57 anti-virus programs
All files are in their original form. No installers, download-managers or third party adware