AdGuard for PC
AdGuard 7.12 LATEST
Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10 / Windows 11
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
AdGuard for PC 2023 full offline installer setup for PC 32bit/64bit
Download and Install AdGuard ad block for PC and see the Internet as it was supposed to be — clean and safe.
Features and Highlights
AdGuard ad filter blocks all kinds of ads. Pop-ups, video ads, banners, and such — they will all go away. Due to unnoticeable background filtering and cosmetic processing, all you will see are clean pages with the content you came for.
Safe web surfing
Protection from phishing and hazardous websites and malvertising (malicious ads). It checks every page against a database for any malicious content and blocks requests from potentially dangerous ones.
The app fights against all trackers and analytical systems that spy on you. The program blocks third-party cookies that can hide your IP address and provides an abundance of other features to protect your personal data.
It protects your children online. It blocks access to inappropriate websites, removes obscene materials from search results, and provides parents with a customizable blocklist to tailor the safest web experience for their kids.
Protect your data
Everything on the web nowadays tries to steal your data. It has a dedicated module to prevent that from happening.
Disguise yourself online
Instead of simply hiding your online profile, you can change it to appear as someone else and browse anonymously.
- When the download is finished, press the Run button shown in the Downloads bar or click the file name adguardInstaller.exe.
- You’ll see the User Account Control dialogue box requesting to allow the app to make changes to your PC. Click Yes.
- Next, choose the folder on your PC for the app to be installed.
- Wait for the installation to complete and click Finish.
- When the installation is complete, you can learn about the main functions of the app. To begin your tour of the app and step-by-step adjustment of its principal parameters, click Let's do it!. If you want to skip this step, press Leave as it is.
- Congratulations! You have successfully installed the app on your computer.
Uninstalling and Reinstalling AdGuard
For Microsoft Windows 10/11: Open Start Menu by clicking Start, and select Settings. Click the Apps icon in the window that opens. Select Apps and Features from the list on the left in the Apps window. Select an app from the list of your installed apps and click Uninstall. Click Uninstall in the dialogue box that opens to confirm.
For Microsoft Windows 7: Open Start Menu. In the search box, type Control Panel. Click Uninstall a program in the Programs section, then select AdGuard from the list of installed apps and press the Uninstall button located right above the list. Confirm the action by clicking Uninstall app in the window that opens.
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, Vista.
- RAM: at least 512 MB.
- Free disk space: 150 Mbytes.
- Browsers: Microsoft Edge, Microsoft Internet Explorer (all versions), Opera, Google Chrome, Yandex.Browser, Mozilla Firefox, and other browsers.
Note: 14 days trial version.
Also Available: Download AdGuard for Mac