A customized Firefox version that allows you to quickly load websites
Cyberfox 52.9.1 (32-bit)
Key details about this download
- The file will be downloaded from secure FileHorse servers
- This file is safe and scanned with 53 antivirus apps (Virus-Total report)
- All files are in original form. FileHorse does not repack or modify downloads in any way
- MalwarebytesMalwarebytes 4.3.0
- BraveBrave Browser 1.24.84 (64-bit)
- Data RecoveryMiniTool Power Data Recovery Free...
- PhotoshopAdobe Photoshop CC 2021 22.3.1 (6...
- LDPlayerLDPlayer - Android Emulator 4.0.5...
- LuminarLuminar Photo Editor 4.3.0
- VikingsVikings: War Of Clans
- DxO PhotoLabDxO PhotoLab 4.2.1
- World of TanksWorld of Tanks WoT
- RAID: ShadowRAID: Shadow Legends
- ChedotChedot Browser
- FixppoiMyFone Fixppo 7.9.7
About Cyberfox (32-bit)
Cyberfox Web Browser is a web navigator based on Mozilla Firefox with the intent of being fast, stable & reliable. It ships with many customizable options allowing you to personalize your web browsing experience.⚠ Note: This product is not developed anymore and might not function properly.If you are looking for alternatives, we recommend you to download Chrome or Brave.Features and Highlights Uses own profile system Compatible with Mozilla Firefox extensions Removed features (Telemetry, Health-report, Sponsored tiles & other components that collected information) Many new features built-in. Choice between Australia or classic style. Powered by Mozilla Mozilla Firefox source code Read More »
- UC BrowserUC Browser for Windows 18.104.22.168...
- AOL ShieldAOL Shield Pro Browser 79.0.3945....
- Xodo PDFXodo PDF Viewer & Editor
- KinzaKinza 6.9.0 (32-bit)
- WaterfoxWaterfox G3.2.1
- Browsec VPNBrowsec VPN
- Cent BrowserCent Browser 22.214.171.124 (32-bit)
- Remote DeskChrome Remote Desktop
- MaxthonMaxthon 126.96.36.1990
- Beaker BrowserBeaker Browser 1.1.0
- BriskBardBriskBard 2.5.0
Why choose FileHorse?
Securely download files from our super-fast and secure dedicated linux servers
This product is 100% safe has been successfully scanned with more than 53 antivirus programs
We serve all files as they were released. We do not use bundlers or download-managers