FFmpeg 4.0.2 (64-bit) LATEST
Windows XP64 / Vista64 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 64
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
FFmpeg (64-bit) 2018 full offline installer setup for PC
FFmpeg 64-bit is the leading multimedia framework, able to decode, encode, transcode, mux, demux, stream, filter and play pretty much anything that humans and machines have created. It supports the most obscure ancient formats up to the cutting edge. No matter if they were designed by some standards committee, the community or a corporation. It is also highly portable: FFmpeg compiles, runs, and passes our testing infrastructure FATE across Linux, Mac OS X, Microsoft Windows, the BSDs, Solaris, etc. under a wide variety of build environments, machine architectures, and configurations.
It contains libavcodec, libavutil, libavformat, libavfilter, libavdevice, libswscale and libswresample which can be used by applications. As well as ffmpeg, ffserver, ffplay and ffprobe which can be used by end users for transcoding, streaming and playing.
A command line tool to convert multimedia files between formats
A multimedia streaming server for live broadcasts
A simple media player based on SDL and the FFmpeg libraries
A simple multimedia stream analyzer
FFmpeg Libraries for developers:
- libavutil is a library containing functions for simplifying programming, including random number generators, data structures, mathematics routines, core multimedia utilities, and much more.
- libavcodec is a library containing decoders and encoders for audio/video codecs.
- libavformat is a library containing demuxers and muxers for multimedia container formats.
- libavdevice is a library containing input and output devices for grabbing from and rendering to many common multimedia input/output software frameworks, including Video4Linux, Video4Linux2, VfW, and ALSA.
- libavfilter is a library containing media filters.
- libswscale is a library performing highly optimized image scaling and color space/pixel format conversion operations.
- libswresample is a library performing highly optimized audio resampling, rematrixing and sample format conversion operations.