FFmpeg 5.1 LATEST
Windows XP64 / Vista64 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 64
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
FFmpeg 2022 full offline installer setup for PC 32bit/64bit
It contains libavcodec, libavutil, libavformat, libavfilter, libavdevice, libswscale, and libswresample which can be used by applications. As well as ffmpeg, ffserver, ffplay, and ffprobe which can be used by end-users for transcoding, streaming, and playing.
A command-line tool to convert multimedia files between formats
A multimedia streaming server for live broadcasts
A simple media player based on SDL and the FF mpeg libraries
A simple multimedia stream analyzer
FFmpeg Libraries for developers:
- libavutil is a library containing functions for simplifying programming, including random number generators, data structures, mathematics routines, core multimedia utilities, and much more.
- libavcodec is a library containing decoders and encoders for audio/video codecs.
- libavformat is a library containing demuxers and muxers for multimedia container formats.
- libavdevice is a library containing input and output devices for grabbing from and rendering to many common multimedia input/output software frameworks, including Video4Linux, Video4Linux2, VfW, and ALSA.
- libavfilter is a library containing media filters.
- libswscale is a library performing highly optimized image scaling and color space/pixel format conversion operations.
- libswresample is a library performing highly optimized audio resampling, rematrixing, and sample format conversion operations.
Note: Use 7-Zip program to unpack the archive.