Text editor using the GTK+ toolkit with basic features of an IDE
Key details about this download
- The file will be downloaded from author's server
- This file is safe and scanned with 62 antivirus apps (Virus-Total report)
- All files are in original form. FileHorse does not repack or modify downloads in any way
- WhatsAppWhatsApp for Windows 2.2140.12.0...
- BraveBrave Browser 1.31.87 (64-bit)
- Data RecoveryMiniTool Power Data Recovery Free...
- PhotoshopAdobe Photoshop CC 2021 22.5.1 (6...
- LDPlayerLDPlayer - Android Emulator 4.0.6...
- Free Fire MAXFree Fire MAX for PC
- BlueStacksBlueStacks App Player 5.3.120
- DxO PhotoLabDxO PhotoLab 4.3.1
- After EffectsAdobe After Effects CC 2021 18.4....
- CamtasiaCamtasia Studio 21.0.12
- ChedotChedot Browser
- FixppoiMyFone Fixppo 8.0.0
Geany is a small and lightweight Integrated Development Environment. It was developed to provide a small and fast IDE, which has only a few dependencies from other packages. Another goal was to be as independent as possible from a special Desktop Environment like KDE or GNOME - It only requires the GTK2 runtime libraries.Geany is known to run under Linux, FreeBSD, NetBSD, OpenBSD, macOS, AIX v5.3, Solaris Express, and Windows. More generally, it should run on every platform, which is supported by the GTK libraries. Only the Windows port of Geany is missing some features.Features and Highlights Syntax highlighting Code folding Symbol name auto-completion Construct completion/snippets Auto-closing of XML and HTML tags Call tips Many ... Read More »
- XAMPPXAMPP 8.0.12
- QBasicQBasic 1.1
- SymfonySymfony 5.3.9
- ScalaScala 2.13.6
- GitKrakenGitKraken 8.1.0 (32-bit)
- SmartGitSmartGit 21.1.2
- JProfilerJProfiler 12.0.4 (32-bit)
- PHPPHP 8.0.12 (32-bit)
- SQLiteStudioSQLiteStudio 3.3.3
- InsomniaInsomnia Core 2021.53
- GitGit for Windows 2.33.1 (32-bit)
- W32DASMW32DASM 8.93
Why choose FileHorse?
Securely download files from our super-fast and secure dedicated linux servers
This product is 100% safe has been successfully scanned with more than 62 antivirus programs
We serve all files as they were released. We do not use bundlers or download-managers