GraphPad Prism 126.96.36.1996 LATEST
Windows Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10 / Vista64 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 64
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
GraphPad Prism 2020 full offline installer setup for PC 32bit/64bit
Unlike spreadsheets or other scientific graphing programs, It has eight different types of data tables specifically formatted for the analyses you want to run. This makes it easier to enter data correctly, choose suitable analyses, and create stunning graphs.
Avoid statistical jargon. In clear language, It presents an extensive library of analyses from common to highly specific—nonlinear regression, t tests, nonparametric comparisons, one-, two- and three-way ANOVA, analysis of contingency tables, survival analysis, and much more. Each analysis has a checklist to help you understand the required statistical assumptions and confirm you have selected an appropriate test.
Reduce the complexity of statistics. Prism’s online help goes beyond your expectations. At almost every step, access thousands of pages from the online Prism Guides. Browse the Graph Portfolio and learn how to make a wide range of graph types. Tutorial data sets also help you understand why you should perform certain analyses and how to interpret your results.
No other program simplifies curve fitting like Prism. Select an equation and GraphPad Prism does the rest—fits the curve, displays a table of results and function parameters, draws the curve on the graph, and interpolates unknown values.
No coding required. Graphs and results are automatically updated in real-time. Any changes to the data and analyses—adding missed data, omitting erroneous data, correcting typos, or changing analysis choices—are reflected in results, graphs, and layouts instantaneously.
Reduce tedious steps to analyze and graph a set of experiments. It is easy to replicate your work by creating a template, duplicating a family, or cloning a graph—saving you hours of set up time. Apply a consistent look to a set of graphs with one click using the Magic.
Focus on the story in your data, not manipulating your software. It makes it easy to create the graphs you want. Choose the type of graph, and customize any part—how the data is arranged, the style of your data points, labels, fonts, colors, and much more. The customization options are endless.
Reduce time to publish. It allows you to customize your exports (file type, resolution, transparency, dimensions, color space RGB/CMYK) to meet the requirements of journals. Set your defaults to save time.
Share more than your graphs. Prism’s comprehensive record of your data enables effective collaboration with other scientists. All parts of your project (raw data, analyses, results, graphs, and layouts) are contained in a single file that you can share with one click. Now others can easily follow your work at every step, enhancing the clarity of your findings and streamlining your collaborative efforts.
Features and Highlights
- Paired or unpaired t tests. Reports P values and confidence intervals.
- Nonparametric Mann-Whitney test, including confidence interval of difference of medians.
- Kolmogorov-Smirnov test to compare two groups.
- Wilcoxon test with confidence interval of median.
- Perform many t tests at once, using False Discover Rate (or Bonferroni multiple comparisons) to choose which comparisons are discoveries to study further.
- Ordinary or repeated measures one-way ANOVA followed by the Tukey, Newman-Keuls, Dunnett, Bonferroni or Holm-Sidak multiple comparison tests, the post-test for trend, or Fisher’s Least Significant tests.
- Many multiple comparisons test are accompanied by confidence intervals and multiplicity adjusted P values.
- Greenhouse-Geisser correction so repeated measures one-way ANOVA does not have to assume sphericity. When this is chosen, multiple comparison tests also do not assume sphericity.
- Kruskal-Wallis or Friedman nonparametric one-way ANOVA with Dunn's post test.
- Fisher's exact test or the chi-square test. Calculate the relative risk and odds ratio with confidence intervals.
- Two-way ANOVA, even with missing values with some post tests.
- Two-way ANOVA, with repeated measures in one or both factors. Tukey, Newman-Keuls, Dunnett, Bonferron, Holm-Sidak, or Fishers LSD multiple comparisons testing main and simple effects.
- Three-way ANOVA (limited to two levels in two of the factors, and any number of levels in the third).
- Kaplan-Meier survival analysis. Compare curves with the log-rank test (including test for trend).
- Calculate min, max, quartiles, mean, SD, SEM, CI, CV,
- Mean or geometric mean with confidence intervals.
- Frequency distributions (bin to histogram), including cumulative histograms.
- Normality testing by three methods.
- One sample t test or Wilcoxon test to compare the column mean (or median) with a theoretical value.
- Skewness and Kurtosis.
- Identify outliers using Grubbs or ROUT method.
- Calculate slope and intercept with confidence intervals.
- Force the regression line through a specified point.
- Fit to replicate Y values or mean Y.
- Test for departure from linearity with a runs test.
- Calculate and graph residuals.
- Compare slopes and intercepts of two or more regression lines.
- Interpolate new points along the standard curve.
- Pearson or Spearman (nonparametric) correlation.
- Analyze a stack of P values, using Bonferroni multiple comparisons or the FDR approach to identify "significant" findings or discoveries.
- Bland-Altman plots.
- Receiver operator characteristic (ROC) curves.
- Deming regression (type ll linear regression).
- Simulate XY, Column or Contingency tables.
- Repeat analyses of simulated data as a Monte-Carlo analysis.
- Plot functions from equations you select or enter and parameter values you choose.
- Area under the curve, with confidence interval.
- Transform data.
- Identify outliers.
- Normality tests.
- Transpose tables.
- Subtract baseline (and combine columns).
- Compute each value as a fraction of its row, column or grand total.
Note: 30 days trial version.
Also Available: Download GraphPad Prism for Mac