ImgBurn 184.108.40.206 LATEST
Windows (All Versions)
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
ImgBurn 2021 full offline installer setup for PC 32bit/64bit
⚠ Note: This product is not developed anymore and might not function properly.
If you are looking for an alternative, we recommend you to download AnyBurn.
With this tool, you can write an image file to a disc, ensure that a disc is 100% readable (you can also have ImgBurn compare it against a given image file to ensure the actual data is correct), and discovery used in combination with DVDInfoPro, you can check the quality of the burns your drive is producing.
ImgBurn supports a wide range of image file formats - including BIN, CCD, CDI, CUE, DI, DVD, GI, IMG, ISO, MDS, NRG, and PDI. It can burn Audio CDs from any file type supported via DirectShow / ACM - including AAC, APE, FLAC, M4A, MP3, MP4, MPC, OGG, PCM, WAV, WMA, and WV. You can use it to build DVD Video discs (from a VIDEO_TS folder), HD DVD Video discs (from an HVDVD_TS folder) and Blu-ray Video discs (from a BDAV / BDMV folder) with ease.
It has several 'Modes', each one for performing a different task:
- Read - Read a disc to an image file
- Build - Create an image file from files on your computer or network - or you can write the files directly to a disc
- Write - Write an image file to a disc
- Verify - Check a disc is 100% readable. Optionally, you can also have Img Burn compare it against a given image file to ensure the actual data is correct
- Discovery - Put your drive/media to the test! Used in combination with DVDInfoPro, you can check the quality of the burns your drive is producing