Internet Explorer 8.0 (XP) LATEST
Windows XP (32-bit)
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
Internet Explorer (XP) 2019 full offline installer setup for PC
Today in 2014, more than 19 years after its release, Internet Explorer holds respectable second place in the worldwide usage of internet browsers with 18% claim on browser market (far behind Chrome who holds 42%, and beating Firefox with its 15%). During its history, Internet Explorer went through its ups and downs, at one time representing the golden standard of online browsing, and then very quickly dropping far behind its competition.
After years on the market and pressure from competition, the modern version of Internet Explorer represents a very competitive and highly usable software package that was completely streamlined for a new age of internet usage that is focused on speed, stability and perfect compatibility with modern interactive and social-oriented web content. Anyone who tries Internet Explorer today will be welcomed with streamlined interface, less configuration options, intuitive navigation and numerous integrated features that will make browsing faster and secure.
This version, which runs on Windows XP comes with full ActiveX elements support, and improved security features. It also supports:
- Accelerators - quick access to web services. E.g. On a restaurant web site, click within the page to get maps, news, information, or share it on Facebook
- Web Slice - keep up with changes to the sites you care about most
- Compatibility View - shows the page as in IE7
- Search Suggestions - get suggested content as you type
- New Tab features - reopen accidentally closed tabs, and group related tabs together with color codes
- Tab isolation - prevents a faulty web site from crashing the whole browser. Only the tab with the error will close
- InPrivate Browsing - browse the web without saving any data (like passwords, cookies, browsing history, etc.)
- SmartScreen Filter - protects you against installation of malware, or malicious software which can compromise your data, privacy, and identity, and also damaging your computer and valuable data