What's new in this version:
IANA Data 2020a:
- JDK 14.0.2 contains IANA time zone data version 2020a. For more information, refer to Timezone Data Versions in the JRE Software
Removed Features and Options:
Removal of Comodo Root CA Certificate:
- The following expired Comodo root CA certificate was removed from the cacerts keystore: alias name "addtrustclass1ca [jdk]"
- Distinguished Name: CN=AddTrust Class 1 CA Root, OU=AddTrust TTP Network, O=AddTrust AB, C=SE
Removal of DocuSign Root CA Certificate:
- The following expired DocuSign root CA certificate was removed from the cacerts keystore: alias name "keynectisrootca [jdk]"
- Distinguished Name: CN=KEYNECTIS ROOT CA, OU=ROOT, O=KEYNECTIS, C=FR
Better Listing of Arrays:
- The preferred way to copy a collection is to use a "copy constructor." For example, to copy a collection into a new ArrayList, one would write new ArrayList<>(collection). In certain circumstances, an additional, temporary copy of the collection's contents might be made in order to improve robustness. If the collection being copied is exceptionally large, then the application should be (aware of/monitor) the significant resources required involved in making the copy.
- This release also contains fixes for security vulnerabilities described in the Oracle Critical Patch Update