Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
Capture what you see
Capture an image of what you see on your computer screen with the software. Simply select any window or region that you want to capture, mark up your screenshot with a text box, arrow, highlight, or picture caption, and decide how you want to share it.
Record what you're doing
Select any window or region that you would like to record, and the program will capture everything that happens in that area. From simple mouse movements to a fully narrated tutorial, the tool records everything you see and do. The app videos are limited to five minutes for an instant, focused communication.
Send your video or screenshot
Send your screenshots and videos all over the web. As soon as you're done with your screen capture or screen recording, it's ready to upload to Screencast.com and share through IM, email, social media, and more.
TechSmith Capture offers a number of features, including:
- New, modernized video capture, including longer video recording, as well as webcam and system audio recording.
- Share to your Screencast or TechSmith Relay account.
- Updated video format output to .MP4.
For screenshots, Capture offers:
- Fullscreen and regional image capture.
- The ability to share screenshots to TechSmith cloud services such as Screencast, as well as save to your local drive, or copy and paste into a document.
- Simple image annotation tools, including an arrow, rectangle, highlighter, and a callout with font face and size control.
Also Available: Download Jing for Mac