KDiff3 0.9.98 LATEST
Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
KDiff3 (32-bit) 2020 full offline installer setup for PC
It is capable of providing character-by-character analysis and includes a text merge tool with an integrated editor. It can also compare and merge directories and can show the differences line by line and character by character. It also provides an automatic merge facility and an integrated editor for comfortable solving of merge-conflicts and it supports Unicode, UTF-8, and other codecs, autodetection via byte-order-mark "BOM" as well as KIO on KDE (allows accessing FTP, SFTP, fish, smb, etc.). You can then print out the differences for later review.
It also allows for manual alignment of lines, an automatic merging of version control history ($Log$), and features Windows-Explorer integration Diff-Ext-for-KDiff3 - shell extension included in the installer (originally by Sergey Zorin: see also Diff Ext) KDE-Konqueror/Dolphin service menu plugin, simplified integration with IBM-Rational-ClearCase for Windows. All of the above from an intuitive graphical user interface.
Features and Highlights
- Compares or merges two or three text input files or directories,
- Shows the differences line by line and character by character (!),
- Provides an automatic merge-facility and
- An integrated editor for comfortable solving of merge-conflicts,
- Supports unicode, utf-8 and other codecs, autodetection via byte-order-mark "Bom"
- Supports kio on kde (allows accessing ftp, sftp, fish, smb etc.),
- Printing of differences,
- Manual alignment of lines,
- Automatic merging of version control history ($log$),
- And has an intuitive graphical user interface.
- Windows-explorer integration diff-ext-for-kdiff3 - shell extension included in installer (originally by sergey zorin: see also diff ext)
- Kde-konqueror/dolphin service menu plugin
- Simplified integration with ibm-rational-clearcase for PC
Also Available: Download KDiff3 for Mac