Lumion 12 LATEST
Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10 / Windows 11
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
This focus in bringing to life your simple basic architectural models have enabled Lumion to become one of the most popular 3D rendering solutions for architects and designers.
Lumion comes with full support for furnishing interiors and exteriors, with a large library of household objects, outside fauna, realistic environment rendering, and full support for raytraced visuals that showcase the full impact of light and shadows. All that is accessible via a streamlined interface that promotes experimentation, quick iteration, easy integration into your personal workflow, and faster rendering times than many competitors.
The result of your work is often a stunning render that can be immediately used for client presentations, marketing meetings, architectural brainstorming, design development, and more. As a special feature, the app also has built-in support for rendering static VR-ready images that can perfectly showcase the immersion, scale, and visual spectacle of your design to co-workers and clients.
Because of its focus on high-end customers and uncompromising approach on delivering high-end design and rendering tools, large content library (of both materials and objects), access to fine-detail nature models, realistic skies, environments and environmental effects (rain and snow), photo-matching tools, heightmap importing, high-quality people models, and more, Lumion remains available for use as a premium application. The app can be purchased in two packs, cheaper the app which restricts the size of the model library to 1/3, and fully featured and more expensive Lumion Pro.
To see if your PC can handle the rendering load of the tool, you can download the FREE 14-day TRIAL, that features a restricted set of tools, 15% of content library and the inability of (watermarked) scenes saved in trial version to be loaded in other versions of the software.
Installation and Use
In its current version, this program can be downloaded as a 12.6GB archive. Because of its size, the app requires a fairly substantial amount of free space on your local storage. In addition to that, you will also need an Intel/AMD processor with a single-threaded CPU Mark score of 2000 or higher, graphics card with a G3DMark score of 6000 or higher, at least 3 GB of video memory, 16 GB or more of RAM memory, and a fast SATA3 SSD drive. These are just minimum requirements, and for comfortable use, you will need to aim much higher and use high-end gaming and productivity hardware.
Features and Highlights
- Famous modeling and rendering software built for architects and designers.
- All-in-one solution for presenting architecture, engineering, and construction in the best possible light.
- Enhance your models with incredible environments, interior/exterior furnishings, natural objects, and more.
- Fast deployment and experimentation with streamlined tools and fast rendering.
- Quickly make your architecture objects presentable for clients and co-workers.
- Showcase your 3D model in the context of the real world.
- Access to a large library of thousands of high-quality models, materials, and effects.
- Full simulation of day/night cycle, atmospheric effect, raytraced lights and shadows, and more.
- Built-in support for the creation of stunning static VR-ready images.
- Also available in a FREE Trial app with limited tools/services access.
Lumion 12 Screenshots
The images below have been resized. Click on them to view the screenshots in full size.
- OperaOpera 105.0 Build 4970.34 (64-bit)
- Secure EraserSecure Eraser 6.100
- DeskInDeskIn Remote Desktop 3.1.0
- BinanceBinance - Buy Bitcoin or Ethereum
- Opera GXOpera GX 105.0.4970.37 (64-bit)
- WPS OfficeWPS Office Free 22.214.171.12466
- TradingViewTradingView - Trusted by 50 Million Traders
- Total AVTotal AV - Antivirus Pro 2023
- BlueStacksBlueStacks - Play on PC 5.14.10
- Trade IdeasTrade Ideas - AI Stock Trading Signals