MediBang Paint Pro (32-bit)
MediBang Paint Pro 28.4 (32-bit) LATEST
Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
The core tool that has enabled MediBang Paint Pro to attract a large international audience is its brush tool, which consists of 50 unique shapes and paints-application patterns. This includes the popular GPen, Watercolor brush, Mapping Pen for inking, and many others. To make art creation flexible and adaptable to your needs, all brushes and many other tools can be edited and customized to your specific needs. If you have the need for it, you can even create brand new brushes that can help you more quickly realize your visual ideas.
To speed up comic creation, panel separation tool enables you to quickly slice across the screen and create the exact panel arrangement of your choice, and support for working with multiple layers, pre-made elements (speech bubbles, emoticons, and more), image filters, text tools and other is present and constantly updated with a new version of the app.
MediBang Paint Pro has integrated support for its own native file format .mdp, but it can also work with popular image formats such as png, jpg, bmp, gif, psd, tif, and webp. As for the input method, users are encouraged to precisely control their paining with Wacom Pen Tablet, but full mouse and keyboard support is also present.
MediBang Paint Pro can be used for FREE on all modern versions of Windows and Mac OS.
Installation and Use
The app is distributed online as a small installation package that weighs less than 100 MB. To install it on your PC, make sure that you have at least 100MB of free space on your local storage (2GB is recommended), between 4-8 GB of RAM, and an Internet connection if you wish to make a connection to MediBang Paint’s cloud services.
The user interface of MediBang Paint Pro is traditional and will be instantly recognizable to any digital artist who has learned basics of paining inside Adobe Photoshop or any other similar painting and compositing app. The center of the app is left for the large painting canvas, with tool selection row on the far left, and various properties and layer management mini-tabs on the far right.
Features and Highlights
- All-in-one digital paining solution for comic and manga artists.
- Collection of over 50 brushes, with built-in support for making your own.
- Full support for layers and advanced layer management.
- Snap guides that make paining of straight lines a breeze.
- Lightweight and fast, perfect for older PCs and laptops.
- Streamlined comic panel creation.
- Large library of comic-friendly fonts.
- Built-in comic page management.
- Access to a library of pre-made backgrounds.
- Support for cloud-based storage and sharing tools.
- Tools for collaboration with other artists.
- 100% FREE!