Mono 22.214.171.124 (64-bit) without GTK# LATEST
Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 64 / Windows 11
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
After you get the app installed, it’s probably a good idea to run a quick Hello World program to make sure everything is set up properly. That way you’ll know that your Mono 64 bit is working before you try writing or running a more complex application. The Mono project focuses on compilers and runtime libraries and does not directly provide an IDE. Developers must choose from a series of available tools the one best suited for them. MonoDevelop is a Mono/C# Integrated Development Environment for Windows, Linux, and macOS. It parses your C# and VB programs as you type them and is able to provide contextual completion of methods.
Features and Highlights
- Based on the ECMA/ISO standards
- It can run .NET, Java, Python, and more.
- Open Source, Free Software.
- Commercially supported.
- Comprehensive technology coverage.
Note: To build Mono on Windows, a Cygwin setup is required. You’ll also need Visual Studio 2015 or Visual Studio 2015 Build Tools for command-line builds. Visual Studio 2017 is also supported.
Also Available: Mono (32-bit) and Mono for Mac
- Mono 126.96.36.199 (64-bit) without GTK# Screenshot 1
The image below has been reduced in size. Click on it to see the full version.
- OperaOpera 105.0 Build 4970.29 (64-bit)
- Secure EraserSecure Eraser 6.100
- DeskInDeskIn Remote Desktop 3.1.0
- BinanceBinance - Buy Bitcoin or Ethereum
- Opera GXOpera GX 104.0.4944.80 (64-bit)
- WPS OfficeWPS Office Free 188.8.131.5266
- TradingViewTradingView - Trusted by 50 Million Traders
- Total AVTotal AV - Antivirus Pro 2023
- BlueStacksBlueStacks - Play on PC 5.14.0
- Trade IdeasTrade Ideas - AI Stock Trading Signals