Python 3.11.2 (64-bit) LATEST
Windows Vista64 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 64 / Windows 11
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
Python (64-bit) 2023 full offline installer setup for PC
The app runs on Windows, Linux/Unix, macOS, OS/2, Amiga, Palm Handhelds, and Nokia mobile phones. The app has also been ported to the Java and .NET virtual machines. Python 64-bit is distributed under an OSI-approved open source license that makes it free to use, even for commercial products.
Some of its key distinguishing features include:
- Very clear, readable syntax
- Strong introspection capabilities
- Intuitive object orientation
- Natural expression of procedural code
- Full modularity, supporting hierarchical packages
- Exception-based error handling
- Very high-level dynamic data types
- Extensive standard libraries and third-party modules for virtually every task
- Extensions and modules easily are written in C, C++ (or Java for Jython, or .NET languages for IronPython)
- Embeddable within applications as a scripting interface
Python's standard library supports many Internet protocols:
- HTML and XML
- E-mail processing.
- Support for FTP, IMAP, and other Internet protocols.
- Easy-to-use socket interface.
And the Package Index has yet more libraries:
- Requests, a powerful HTTP client library.
- BeautifulSoup, an HTML parser that can handle all sorts of oddball HTML.
- Feedparser for parsing RSS/Atom feeds.
- Paramiko, implementing the SSH2 protocol.
- Twisted Python, a framework for asynchronous network programming.
Also Available: Download Python for Mac